Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

1901 - 1910 of 2510 reviews

Texas Fresh Boutique

Woks great. Does what I needed it to do. Easyto use and set, probably onof the best i've worked with.

Azoo Gifts

thanksapp help me sell product good on facebook. i hope in future this app can help me sell more and more.

The Humble Man

It was ridiculously easy and took about 5 minutes! Using the App is just as easy. I have been waiting for this for a while to start selling on Facebook with Shopify. Great Job!!!

Kurdly.org

good very good good very good good very good good very good good very good good very good good very good good very good

Decor By Christine - The Online Shop

Very easy to install and get my shopify store all set up with FB and instagram. I love that I can sell my products right from my posts.

KZ by Shally

It was a seamless process... very easy to use. I am so excited about this and cant wait to enjoy the feature

Label It (by Zoe)

I am really looking forward to getting my name out there more by using other social media platforms. This process was so simple to use. Thank you

Jessie's Trinket Trove

well i haven't used it yet, just setting up now, so far so good i guess. we shall see in the long run how smoothly it runs

Lacalle Studio

It is a very friendly app. I truly recommend it if you are using social media as channels to sell your products.

Cera Mire Shop

Excellent integration with Facebook and Instagram. I have created the online shops in a while. Good job.