Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

1911 - 1920 of 2510 reviews

Obscure Merch

Quick and easy. Not sure how it should be improved. Ask me in about 3 months and I'll be able to help more.

AERS BAGS AND ACCESSORIES STORE

amazing, great help, easy to navigate and easy to learn. Love to do it for a long time. More income more products

HSF Eyewear

very good application, I really like it, makes it easy for me to integrate with Facebook, and I'm waiting for Instagram shopping, hope it can be fast

Mulata Events

excellent tools that make my life easier, I choose it every time I need a landing page, great work guys.

V1 Raiments

It's great that I can sell my merch in more then one place. I find it helpful to keep track of my customers likes and dislikes.

C_Cor7_Global

i am new to the app but love the intergration with my online shop. I have experience with online shops and this app is great

LaTigra

Shopify is an easy program to operate with great support. This is my first time creating a website so i appreciate all the help i recieve from shopify

QuincD

Very good i think this is very useful for us to see every activity on facebook. It is good for everything that you can use.

Divine Cosmetics

I think this app is extremely helpful and recommend it to anyone new to advertising their products. Extremely helpful!

MixShopMayara

.sASasASasASasASasASasASADASFASDFASFASFSADFASFASFASDFASFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASFASDFASFASDFASDFASFASDFASDF ASDF