Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

1931 - 1940 of 2510 reviews

Hot Holiday Deals 2020

Helps me track ads and target people. I think my business would be very ineffective without it. Very good!

Forever Trish Luxury’s

I love this app, I'm using it to start my Online Store, It's easy to use and very helpful with helping me accomplish my goal

bambootuner

I am launching new business will review after a positive experience. This will be honest and accurae

Tataita

Excellent App! It worked very easy. Had no trouble in connecting all my information and running it from my store.

Lil Blossoms & more

I love the app for creating invoices and also adding new inventory! It Is so easy to log in and also look at my current inventory.

J & F E-commerce Brasil

gostei muito da experiencia de usar o app, muito completo e varias ferramentas para ser usado. ...........................................................................

Sazzgo

Using this app to learn more on customer experience and to build the business. It is very helpful in analysis and tracking.

Acorn Five

although i just started, very simple and easy to setup. i need to see how this will get me a better result~

Upcycle

It was very easy to setup however I had some items that were unable to be published however I believe that this was automated so I won't knock a start for that. I've reached out to the support team and I'm confident that they'll be able to help.

TheOrthobrace

rh46nm5jftyryutgukyhuhgkugkuyguilhyil;uhiyuliuhiluyliyliyil;ujioujloo;lju;ojo;pij;opji;ouj;ouj;oio;i;pik