Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Green's App

i will tell you more afted i have used the app for some months. At now it's easy to install. I hope it will help me to grow my biz

Today's Modern Dad

Easy to setup. I look forward to marketing efforts on this platform. I will submit another review once I have used it for some time.

Flavour with Benefits

Easy and fast. I am so happy that we can do this instantly unlike other channels which are labourious and slow. Working at the speed of business

ALL INN ONE

i used this app to promote my sales and get more people to visit my website easily through this channel

BeeMulberry

I have no complaints. Easy setup, currently the best solution for the iOS14 situation, pixel tracking and dynamic catalog ads.

Print Photo

Sehr gute service, vielen dank,ich habe am anfang bisschen probleme gehabt aber es ist alles gut gelaufen. Vielen dank.

Amezoancom

Hi this is very good app for advertising but i am first time using this facebook app i don't exactly how is it work

Cillas General

I am very new to this app. I am using it to help me with my store. So far so good, I look forward to tell you about the results.

J2K Store

Usei esse aplicativo para mostrar para as pessoas como minha loja pode trazer benefícios para vida deles

A Necklace For Me

The app made everything very easy. It was very simple and there was very little decision making involved. Point and click.