Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Weingut-Erbeldinger

Got help and support for my requests very quick and helpful. Thanks! We use it for facebook ads and our shop.

Crafts Collection

This is a good app and I have used it earlier too. Somehow the app got disconnected and I am reconnecting

smartdeals938

excellent progucts shells Best Prices Discount Club e-shop internet marketing services smartdeals938

Studlyfenation

i use this app to help me grow sales and push my brand it is a very good website and in i love it ..

The Hair Cellars

It was user friendly a.nd easy to manage. I look forward to getting help to make some extra income. I love hair and want others to enjoy them also.

EmotionWear

I enjoy the Facebook platform , it allows growth and so much opportunity to meet new people and support small business'

EcolBamboo™ - Offical Store

Simple and clear, perfect! It is also made easier by the many official guides provided by Shopify and Facebook.

Hacienda Blue Shop

Fantastic! Brings in customers and works efficently. Customers are able to find products online and make purchases.

Acupen

Awesome. Loving the new look. Super cool and rad dude. Freakin awesome man I'm lovin it bro. Keep goin... heck yea

Allen Co. Living

The product setup was really easy. For customers, being able to shop from Facebook is really awesome!