Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Po-Wear

I se this app to help my online store and honestly it’s doing its thing I think it’s a very well app

luvcobaby.com

I can't believe how super simple this was to set up. Hope it works now. Looking forward to placing some ads and seeing the results.

Spirit Wrist

It was super easy to connect my Facebook account. For my actual product feed there is simply no way to leverage the products offered by Facebook or Google so like everyone running a real eCommerce business I use Simprosys. You have to play in their ecosystem but you don't have to play by their rules.

Li'l Mayflowers

this app is helpful for small business start ups but need more instruction on setting up the facebook shop.

Jillian Leigh

super easy to install, did it in less than 10 seconds! only thin i wish that shopify would have prompted me to install sooner

Blendo

Enjoyed connecting Facebook to my store. It's just a step-by-step process. Thank you for making it very simple.

Flex Posture Therapy

loved it was a quick and easy set up process. was click by click and instructions were very clear and easy to understand

Jalure Jewelry

Great app. Veryyyyyyyyyyy helpful for user to promote products and reach new and old customers. Everyone should use

FastFadz

It was fast and simple to connect everything! It was EASY!!! love fast! love EASY! I thought I would have to connect everything one at a time but it wasn't the case and what a relief! Thank you!

MetroMix Store

Good App. Very easy to use. The navigation is very easy and the process to add various items is very easy