Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

good shopping shop

I am so happy to use this App to make my business grow up .I am also glad to know how it does and I promise I'll be nice if it help my Business grow Up better.

Soni Fashion®

very good and easy to set up, friendly and make the set up easier for people like me that we are new on this

Kate Carter Art

Well so far so good. Im not very skilled with this type of app but seems to be working great so far.

My Shop Yoga

I use this app to develop my business. So far everything is going really well. Hopefully it continues like this.

Watchmybands

very good and easy to set up, friendly and make the setting up easier for people like me that we are new on this

PPSTWR

Haven’t really used it learning now. As I begin to
Get into the store itself I will better understand.

Casual Couture

Very simple, very easy tu use. I though it was going to be difficult. But they make it very simple for you tu install Facebook.

socius golf

I use this app to help get more customers to the shop and help me with more brand awareness and hopefully direct more people to the shop

Mitani Store

I liked the sync between all the facebook channels in 1 place, it saved too much time, i just synced facebook with shopify in 2 minutes

rainbow kitty designs

it was so easy to do and they help you long the way if i can do it then any on can plus you can get support to