Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

happy being

So far the set up was really easy. This really makes running a shop on Shopify super easy since Facebook gives us an inbuilt way to drive traffic

Paksa Pk

its easy and very quick to connect with facebook and i realy appreciate the user friendly interface and guide.

EMOTYBANDS

Fantastico, in meno di 2 minuti ho collegato tutto e mi ha creato il pixel da solo. Veramente comodo

Tech Workz

I helps a lot for me to generate sales and connect with my target customers. keep up the good work.

Saucy Ladies Intimates

I've only just installed this app and the process has been very simple so far. Looking forward to learning more and seeing what this app can do for our store.

Leo Forest

Just so freakin simple! Good job Shopify and Zuck. I need 100 characters so BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM

Simply BeauTEEful

I’m using this App to build my business. Sell more also to build a better platform. To get the word out.

OPTIMUM MIXTURE

i found the app easy to use and assisted me too much to go on my goals, generally it is a great guide for development

Zen & Bloom

Simple and easy to setup. The app seamlessly integrated with my Shopify store. I would definitely recommend to other e-commerce sellers.

Sedona Leather

Great. Very user friendly. Many alternatives for usage either on Shopify or Facebook direct advertising.