Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

bdhome Marbella

Ha sido rápido y por ahora sin problemas. Ahora habrá que probar totalmente la aplicación y ver si de verdad funciona.

ZillionOffers

The setup was easy and intuitive. I used this app to connect my Shopify e-commerce store to Facebook business manager

63CountyStore

Still figuring this out but I feel the new channel will make things much easier for all. I hope to see even more upgrades to this.

ChillingWine

Great for starters, let's see how it goes as I gain more experience with it as I've just gone through the installation process which couldn't be simpler.

Ombelle Fleuriste

Super easy to setup! Everything was clear and i could see each account number. I like also the demonstrations with the little pop ups

Leela

It's a really great app! Update already eligible in Indonesia. And it's really easy to set up using Shopify!

September 5, 2020

Thank you for your review! Instagram is currently only available in certain countries. However, Facebook is still a great way to reach your target market! I will send you an email shortly with effective strategies for Facebook Shop. -Emily, Shopify Support

MusicTrainer

Really really Easy and Cool! the new Ecomerce From Shopify to Facebook and Instagram.

numbersea

目前看起来比 以前强多了,更加商业化,而且FB明显努力工作了,平台变化比较.建议你们不要有地域设置,让所有人都可以用INSGRAM的商品标记功能.目前看起来比 以前强多了,更加商业化,而且FB明显努力工作了,平台变化比较.建议你们不要有地域设置,让所有人都可以用INSGRAM的商品标记功能.

Sadie Lane

its was great fast and easy setup. took no time at all and was very straight forward. used before and works well

Reel Catchy Baits

I used this to connect facebook to my web page, it was very simple and easy. I did have some trouble getting my products to load but after reading some info it was very easy.