Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Studio Kathryna: Art to Inspire

the problem I'm facing with this account Is that it has been restricted since I opened my Shopify store and my drop shipping account and attached you guys with it, but before my Shopify store everything was working ok, I was allowed to share my artwork and I was allowed to boots my post to reach more customers and I was allowed to pay for my ads without no problem, and now I'm not allowed to do anything and all I'm sharing is my artwork on my drop shippers products, what's the point of having a business account if I can't advertise my work and share my products, it's been stressful because all you guys are telling me is that I've not complied by Facebook and Instagram policies without explaining to me which policies I've broken, there's nothing bad on my account that I'm sharing so just very confused, I just want my account back that's it, everything was fine until I added you guys through my Shopify account but instead, it has given me more headache than good.

September 3, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to reach out over email and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app and your Facebook accounts.

Draype

Blocked brand new website from advertising on Instagram and Facebook without reason saying that the website was spam. The website is in compliance with community guidelines. Reached out without any response. Holding up progress. Will not be using. A huge hassle. Better bet is to use social proof to grow social media and use a different platform to drive traffic to website.

September 1, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Sizy

At first I was worried the app wouldn't be as feature reach as I was hoping, but it seamlessly integrates with their business suite with little to no technical knowledge required. Would recommend.

The Gem and I

Absolute rubbish. I had to disconnect my original fb shop when personal products from fb marketplace showed up on my shopping page for my business. Since then it has been a nightmare pretty much. This app does not work and as soon as I get to the end of setup it will not let me connect a new or old commerce account. I have troubleshooted, tried everything I possibly can but this problem has persisted!

August 18, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up the Facebook Channel, specifically the Commerce Account. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.

Brick Shack

The app uses the "compare with" amount when displaying stock items on Facebook but Shopify uses - rightly so - the "price" figure for sales.
Until this app uses the same figure it is useless as sometimes the "compare with" is used for the RRP and sales price may be higher due to scarcity of stock.

August 16, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. The channel sends both the sale and regular price to Facebook, but Facebook will always use the lower of the 2. What Facebook does with the product data is out of our hands but I will submit your feedback to our internal team. I'll also follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication if you need further assistance.

Decone

Why this app isn’t compatible with your store,Obviously this is a program aimed at Chinese merchants and is not allowed to open!I am very frustrated. Facebook has become more and more effective in suppressing China!

August 11, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing using the Facebook Channel. Supported Markets are determined by Facebook and Shopify has no hand in this decision. However, I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.

Buck Stalker Attractants

I use this app to sell on Facebook and it has worked well thus far. It is easy to add all my products to my facebook page.

Broque

unable to set up the app and use it. IT asks to reconnect and then it says currently its not possible to do so. Would be great if someone could help me

August 11, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting connected to the channel. There can be a lot of moving parts to the Facebook Channel so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to see how I can help you get set up.

Robyn | Shopify

SA Knives

Is there anyone at Shopify who can help me with this app setup and connecting my catalog. Most of my items is disapproved?

August 10, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing in regards to your products getting disapproved. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.

Green Bee

Sadly this app pulls the data from the Shopify store through to Facebook's commerce manager in a rich text format only, meaning any HTML in the source product description (paragraphs, line breaks etc) is removed and what you are left with is a lump of text with zero formatting which looks awful. Not great when this is meant to be a sales tool.

August 10, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'd like to look into this deeper for you and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.