Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

jadeandaccessaries

really nice app help out my business i enjoy using this facebook app so much it is good to advertise

BundleLuxe

connecting to facebook seemed pretty straight forward. I would highly recommend it but do make sure you understand and are familiar with the setup on facebook side. It can be overwhelming.

newtonshomeappliances

I enjoyed that it was easy to establish with a good range of options. Looking forward to using it as another means of promoting our business and opening new sales channels.

Olivia Owen

I used this app to connect my store to Facebook. It was easy and intuitive. Few steps would be nicer

Amber's Awesome Accessories

This set up was very user friendly and easy to understand. I am kind of computer challenged, so that is very important to me.

Vizualist

The log in process was a little confusing because i have almost 5 pages and i had to create new FB pixel & catalogue, the old ones were not working anymore .

ArtdotComma

I believe that it was easier to set things up on Shopify because of the integration partnership that provides easy access.

LEHARËM

j'ai utilisé cette application pour connecter ma boutique mais je n'ai pas encore commencé à travailler sur Facebook je manque de repaire avec le pixel de facebook

Wheelchairs Oasis

I used this app to help me setup FB channel and start the facebook ad process. I have yet to implement an ad but I am confident it will work just fine.

Naddie's Backpack & Jai Clothing

This app is very easy to use. I was able to use this app with ease. I'm hoping it attracts customers to my store.