Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Baratão Acessórios

Adorei o aplicativo do facebook além de prático é facil de configurar cada se superando muito bom amei

UPick IDrop - UPID

Love it and thank you for helping me with my small business. Great app and so many of my customers are from FB

English Alliance

The Facebook Channel option is the best thing I've discovered in terms of marketing and product management on the web. Thanks again FB! There is no other social media app that can come close in comparison. I enjoyed the simplicity and advanced technology the most.

Drop Dolphin

quick setup, super easy to manage, awesome quick pick all information from facebook, looking to manage ads with ease

Amie's Essentials

I have enjoyed setting up the app and it has been helping me put my business out there. I have been able to reach a lot of people and give my business a name.

Epic Bait Molds LLC

This app helped me easily and seamlessly integrate facebook with my shopify store! It walks you through the whole process start to finish.

Safe Hands Wristband

Very well integrated and easy to use. I'd recommend to anyone looking to market their business. 5 stars.

The LabSwell

FB is a good business platform, in spite of being a little complicated to understand totally, but it's all on the experience.

Spinning Yarns and Weaving Tall Tails

Easy to install. Haven't used yet. Took a little while, but was very self-explanatory and simple. Can't wait to get started.

riotcoaustralia

So easy to install, makes life so much easier to setup. I do a lot of shopify sites for clients and makes my job easier.