Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Amie's Essentials

I have enjoyed setting up the app and it has been helping me put my business out there. I have been able to reach a lot of people and give my business a name.

Epic Bait Molds LLC

This app helped me easily and seamlessly integrate facebook with my shopify store! It walks you through the whole process start to finish.

Safe Hands Wristband

Very well integrated and easy to use. I'd recommend to anyone looking to market their business. 5 stars.

The LabSwell

FB is a good business platform, in spite of being a little complicated to understand totally, but it's all on the experience.

Spinning Yarns and Weaving Tall Tails

Easy to install. Haven't used yet. Took a little while, but was very self-explanatory and simple. Can't wait to get started.

riotcoaustralia

So easy to install, makes life so much easier to setup. I do a lot of shopify sites for clients and makes my job easier.

CRAFT LASHES

Extremely user friendly. I’m not the most tech savvy person and every single step is a piece of cake.

Michalko Making

This has been easy to use. Still working out the details, but it will definitely help me promote my business.

Nica Shops

Es mas sencillo para conectar las cuentas sociales practico y dinámico, únicamente hay que revisar a detalle los productos publicados

GINGER

For now you are doing good, the previous app did not work let's see if now the integrations goes but installation went good