Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Sadie Lane

its was great fast and easy setup. took no time at all and was very straight forward. used before and works well

Reel Catchy Baits

I used this to connect facebook to my web page, it was very simple and easy. I did have some trouble getting my products to load but after reading some info it was very easy.

Ava Giselle Collection

It allows customers to buy when products are sold out and not available on the site causing me to have a lot of unhappy consumers for cancelling orders.

September 4, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality. In that regard, the app shouldn't be pulling products if their stock is set to 0. I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

Trips and Trinkets

The setup has been seamless. The user interface is makes for a better experience vs the Facebook Business Manager.

ThumbThings Finger Puppets - Official Store

Super easy! Click, click, click, done. Thank you Shopify, that was fast and easy, looking forward to engaging with it. good job!!!

Iqra Hareem

Works great! Helping to integrate sales channels Hassle-free. Easy to Setup and manage. Looking forward to some New Cool Features

Regenerate Health

So far so good. I'm hoping to start selling products out of my area. We haven't really tapped that market yet.

Paticunta

No es muy intuitiva. Necesito usar mucho tiempo para crear la pagina de tienda y no dispongo ahora mismo de mucho tiempo libre.

September 4, 2020

Gracias por compartir tus comentarios! Trabajamos arduamente para mejorar la funcionalidad de nuestra aplicación, por lo que me gustaría investigarlo más a fondo. Le envié un correo electrónico y espero escuchar más de sus pensamientos pronto. - Abdalla, soporte de Shopify (Sent using a Translator)

ichooseHim

I took my time to set it up. There are so many options and information...but overall very easy experience. Just read everything. Make sure you go thru everything so you don't have to redo things. They pretty much do everything.

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies

So far so good -just got it set up. Seemed obvious and easy. My only issue is when there is a button to move right or left for on or off, make it more obvious which direction is which.

September 10, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support