Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

CPC Kids & Company

My account keeps getting disabled. I fix the problem (send an email), it's released, and a few days later locked again. I gave my personal account authorization to ads, edits, and whatever else. I started using that and it did the same thing. It would be disabled, I'd do it he review thing, send an email, and be released. I'll set a budget and be able to run an ad for whatever selected time. Afterwards I'd receive a receipt, insights, and more recommendations on posts that should be used as an ad. When I go to promote I'm unable and I he process starts all over. I asked to remove my whole ad account to just start from scratch, but no go.

June 3, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. While we at Shopify developed the app and support its function, account restrictions are handled by Facebook themselves. I've sent you an email with some contact information for Facebook so you can touch base with them as well. Looking forward to hearing from you! - Jake | Support Specialist

Antique Jewellery Online

This app has stopped working: Avoid at all costs until fixed. I have just used Socialhead's version and it was a piece of cake to set up and get working, with exceptional instant tech support . I spent too many hours going round in circles and had to draw the line somewhere - Look at the feedback for this app and you'll understand.

May 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Marcus, Shopify Support

Lexura

My business and personal ad account is being restricted without any reason. i was running ads and after 4 days my business ad account was restricted without any warning. facebook's AI system system totally sucks. im not able to appeal they asked me to verify my business i have provided them documents and now showing me in review. i hope their system will verify in next 2 to 3 years

May 27, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. I can understand that experience would be frustrating. I will be following up with you through email to get some more context that I can share with our development team. Looking forward to chatting with you! Spencer | Support Specialist

Bags by Sumageza

I had installed the Businessmaster account and connected to my Facebook account and anything went wrong, which I am not aware of what it was. I had to identify myself, which I did, but I never received an answer on many requests I wrote to Facebook. Nothing. I contacted Shopify, but I was told to contact Facebook. That I repeatedly did without getting any response. Absolutely disappointing and frustrating behavior, no clou of customer and user orientation. So I deleted everything connected to Facebook channel.

May 27, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. We do our best to help out with in any way we can. I will be following up with you through email to share some additional modes of contact that can help when getting in touch with Facebook. Looking forward to chatting with you! Spencer | Support Specialist

BASH & Confetti Party Co.

This has been so frustrating to install, i keep going in circles and facebook keeps saying i'm not eligable. My instagram shows my shop but it won't sync with my shopify store. Nobody can help me, spent over an hour on the phone with shopify support and got nowhere. Do better facebook and shopify!

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Your feedback is extremely valuable and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with installing the channel. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.

A.R.G. Clothing

I think this is by far one of the worst apps ever. Somehow facebook declined all my products due to availability. Apparantly my products are still protected with a storefront password (which is not the case cause my webshop is open). Neither shopify or facebook seem to be able to shed a light on this. The only anwser im getting is : we dont support the app. Which is possible, but who does then?

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. There are definitely elements of the Facebook Channel that Shopify can support so I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.

Filipa Pimentel Ceramics

So far the entire integration process has been very confusing. I think after several hours of going around in circles and watching youtube videos I finally have almost everything integrated. The two outstanding items are my Instagram shopping, which for some bizarre reason will not let me finish the install and my product catalogue is finally up on my facebook page, but you can't actually buy any of the pieces...and I can't find anywhere to enable this...overall, just not very intuitive and so far my most frustrating experience with my e-commerce site.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having in getting connected. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.

Charmed Moonpets

Can't even set up my facebook account and synced with my Shopify. I don't know what to do or which to improve anymore.

Witch's Ayurvedic Brew

Had a lot of problems but now for over two weeks-going three I can't publish any ads from Shopify via Facebook. I constantly get the same error message "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes." I tried multiple things, uninstalled the app, installed it again, disconnected my account, and connected it again, nothing really works.

May 17, 2021

It's totally understandable how this message can be concerning while trying to publish your Ads. I will be following up with you through email to make sure we get this solved for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Support Specialist

Evans Cash and Carry

Our ad account has been disabled after we set up the Facebook software, and dealing with Facebook has been a complete nightmare. I'm now attempting to uninstall the Facebook channel, which has proven to be a near-impossible task due to my inability to communicate directly with anyone inside Shopify and Facebook.

May 17, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. I understand that having your Ads account disabled can be frustrating. I will be following up with you through email with the next steps to request a review from Facebook, and also ensure that you are able to contact our support when you need. Look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Support Specialist