Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

VirtualPopUp

I use this app to build stores to help local businesses :) love it very easy to use and I will keep on building infrastructure to give my loca economies a fighting chance

Pre-Set Fastening Solutions

So far it seems to have an easy transition, although I'm just at the beginning of creating my store on Facebook and Instagram

The Label Experience

Seems super simpler so far and I am impressed by it today I would recommend to others for sure THANKS

dough boi collections

great app........................................................................................................................

PareP

I think the overall set up process was relatively easy and the templates were very helpful. I would recommend the service.

Social Theory Co.

I had the channel before but they've upgraded it and I love the new features. You're able to set up a sales channel that allows customers to purchase directly through Facebook, and they also provide you with tons of information to help get you started and even sharpen your marketing efforts.

Quote Me On It

It has been very easy. Instructions are on the point. Even though I was very tired and didn't feel like setting up, it was worth it and very easy and quick to set up. Very pleased.

My Reptile Experience (MRX)

It's a really good tool to establish an online business. I use it for the Merch bases on a Youtube show I'm developing about the reptile community.

BIJOUX-DREAMS©

Very nice, the application is very to use. Clear and efficient. It's better to use the real application that other tracking data.

Class & Polish

I used this app to help me sell my apparel on Facebook. It's now so easy for my Facebook followers to buy from my apparel brand Class & Polish. It's so easy and user friendly.