Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

The Rustic Pelican

Enjoy using the Facebook app for my Shopify store.
Easy to install and easy access to manage the store.
Great App!

bibì di Barbara Fragale

I love facebook very much. I only need to match a selling site with facebook, that's the reason why I'm considering shopify

lifemuves

Love it so far. Knew about Shopify for a long time but never used it. As use it now it looks so promising.

Jeux-et-jouets.shop

Well, I am a complete novice as an online retailer, but thanks to all the informations gathered, I managed to install the device properly. Clear, efficient... and hopefully fructful in term :-)

Gymsy.de

Die gesamte Arbeit wird einem erleichtert. Zudem bietet vieles kostenlos an und sorgt somit für optimale Befriedigung beider Seiten.

Serannastudio

I used this app because is great for business!
This App is also great to promote online business, products and services.

Shara Hair ZA

I used this app to set up my facebook store which I use to sell hair products. I am super excited to see how much this will impact may business

Blingirls

easy and convinent ,,, even a bignner can go through the steps easily great fun to use it...more compatable nd accurate

KaylaBakerBoutik

Esta muy interesante. por eso puedo recomandar a las gentes . Super sencillo para aplicar dentro de su tienda

Trucker#657

I use this app to do my sales more effective and connect with more potencial costumers. i like the idea that facebook track what people look for..