Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

4.4 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    70% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    18% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

61 - 70 of 2513 reviews

Shara Hair ZA

I used this app to set up my facebook store which I use to sell hair products. I am super excited to see how much this will impact may business

Blingirls

easy and convinent ,,, even a bignner can go through the steps easily great fun to use it...more compatable nd accurate

KaylaBakerBoutik

Esta muy interesante. por eso puedo recomandar a las gentes . Super sencillo para aplicar dentro de su tienda

Trucker#657

I use this app to do my sales more effective and connect with more potencial costumers. i like the idea that facebook track what people look for..

Magic LQK

It was really tough at frist but I figured a way around the restrictions due to the nature of my business i got it working

WillSmithZona

I use Facebook pixel to help control my business Facebook pixel is very good business owners should have Facebook pixel all the time

Mensing's Caminada

Helps promote my products easily between my platforms. Convenient, fast, reliable. Simple to set it up.

Farmacias Econofarm

buena, es una buena forma de llegar a mas cliente por medio de facebook e instagramm, en todas las redes Proporcione algunos detalles sobre lo que hizo o no disfrutó al usar esta aplicación. Sus comentarios pueden ayudar a otros comerciantes a decidir si usarán esta aplicación.

FRANCK LUXE STYLE

Meilleurs canaux de vente du e-commerce mais on n'a besoin aussi d'aide en cas de blocage. Aidez les débutants et soyez un peu plus indulgants

Sage Casey Foundation

This app helped me, it was fine. It was easy to set up. I would include it again because people expect it.