Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Magic LQK

It was really tough at frist but I figured a way around the restrictions due to the nature of my business i got it working

WillSmithZona

I use Facebook pixel to help control my business Facebook pixel is very good business owners should have Facebook pixel all the time

Mensing's Caminada

Helps promote my products easily between my platforms. Convenient, fast, reliable. Simple to set it up.

Farmacias Econofarm

buena, es una buena forma de llegar a mas cliente por medio de facebook e instagramm, en todas las redes Proporcione algunos detalles sobre lo que hizo o no disfrutó al usar esta aplicación. Sus comentarios pueden ayudar a otros comerciantes a decidir si usarán esta aplicación.

FRANCK LUXE STYLE

Meilleurs canaux de vente du e-commerce mais on n'a besoin aussi d'aide en cas de blocage. Aidez les débutants et soyez un peu plus indulgants

Sage Casey Foundation

This app helped me, it was fine. It was easy to set up. I would include it again because people expect it.

Simply Bo

This new version is easy to use and to synchronize with the shopify store. I recommand it. Same is true for instagram

Belves Shoes

It's a really good integration and it works perfectly. I use for some month and neve had a problem.

Zoo Carts

service is so good and accuracy of designed page that help to grow business so that simply said i have a wonderful experience

Neela Collective

Incredibly straightforward to do everything from connecting Facebook and Instagram to selecting data usage and sharing settings. Have had to do this process manually before, and doing it this way is a huge timesaver.