Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Samaritans Online Shop

Not clear how to set all bits up - especially the catalogue. Won't work if you're not an admin on the FB account.

M&M Florida

not user friendly at all, have you ask other people how to use and navigate
not happy with customer service.

D'Vine Greek Apparel

I am new to all of this. I use the app to help sell my products via FB and IG. It is really difficult trying to get things to connect. The app ask for things that are not yet available to me like FB Shop. Please fix this so its not so difficult link or connect things. Not sure what else to say here.

Voyagerage

no help chat on the website very hard to contact anybody from you I will do this by mistake because you have many costumers but you need to think about customer service or you will go out of the market :)Damian Jack Jarmolo

The Dark Art Emporium

I don't like the shipping options. I have different sized items and there it no way to make shipping a different price depending on what it is. You should make the shipping the same as my Shopify store. Also, adding the google description is a big pain .

Love, Madi Boutique

I'm only using this to promote my products. Connecting my Facebook page was a hassle because Facebook makes being an admin on your own page difficult. Once I was able to connect my page, everything seems to work okay.

Luni

It does not let me upload my products, it gives me a error message but no way to fix it. I would like a way of contact someone directly from the app.

rose + twig apothecary

As soon as I attempted to sync with this app, it flagged my Facebook and Instagram Business accounts for suspicious activity and locked everything out. Took three days before I could get it fixed through Facebook.

BLACK PAPER STREETWEAR

I accidentally removed my products from my facebook business page. I am looking to create a facebook shop that integrates with my instagram shop

Space to Show

I enter my domain name and get an error message, its not intuitive and generally very frustrating. It's not obvious where I can get support or help. FB support is none existent

Previous 1 3 4 5 6