Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

littleozshop.com

I did not know this app existed, I do not recall using it on my last page, I just wanted to add my pixel. Please do not shut down my Facebook ads account. I did enjoy how simple it was to go through the process.

MyJewelBox

I don't know yet, I am just trying it right now and you leave me no choice but to rate it! What should I say?

Shop Laurel Boutique

The app helps me run my business! It's an easy way for customers to be able to directly snag the items they see on my newsfeed!

Super Shopii

Facebokk é a melhor ferramenta para se anunciar hoje em dia fazendo faturar muito em pouco tempo apenas escalando

WoofTheRoof

It's very simple. All the steps are clearly showed. You have to do it correctly. Very good job. Highly recommend

HindyWeber

It helped me promote ads. But it's so hard to figure out how to link my Instagram shopping. So I wish it did that.

Evom Nation Limited

good app to use. nice early easy access to all the blah blah bla bl b b b b b b b blah blah blah blah ABLH

shadyshadesofficial

I enjoyed that it was very clear and that it was very quick to go threw. Please keep doing the same guys great job!!

Home & Happy Co.

It was quick and easy, I feel like anyone should be able to do it as the navigation is pretty self explanatory and does it all for you mainly.

Brutal Buddha

It was helpful to use the Shopify app store to connect Instagram and FB pages to our online store. It was tough to get through the T's and C's part though, working through it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9