Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

reginawamba

I used this app to set up a Facebook shop integrating Shopify. So far it has been very easy to use.

Sara Jewelry

I really like this app. I used it and it's very friendly to use.
I get all the information I need to raise my business.

Our Furry Companions

good, easy to use and not difficult to understand.Facebook app makes it easier to channel your store

Williamlofty Store

good working, love it, easy to use and very efficient, makes my work easier, runs faster and very unique

MyDiscoveryRoom

This app was easy to set up. I hope it will be as easy to use, many of my customers come from Facebook.

Amor Pablo

Well optimized and easy to use. Clear guidance provided. Integration of Instagram and Facebook in one place very well thought of.

CCS Best Products Online

I find the process very easy and I was able to setup my facebook account without any problem. Thanks

Eternal Elphin

I have just installed this app and it's installation is a very easy process -now im just hoping it translates to sales

Soniko

I just added the pixel. I am not very tech savvy, but this app made it easy. I am yet to explore advertising with facebook and I am hoping this app helps.

Higher Evolution

Easy setup. So far so good. Lets see how the app peforms over time. Hopefully this will lead to more sales

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37