Facebook & Instagram , 4.653 anmeldelser

• 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 16 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. marts 2024

exelente me gusta esta aplicasion de facebook

carrillo western
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
30. marts 2024

its ok sooo far

Divajunkie Incorporated
25. marts 2024

I am unable to verify my business.

Frisco Craft Studio
19. marts 2024

In a few words would like to say that I love it! It keep me in touch with family, friends and clients. Than you!

Anicoletta's Boutique
Meta svarede 21. marts 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

1. marts 2024

I'm not even going to give it one star. (ok so I had to give them one star or it wouldn't let me post) We get very few orders through them and have never been paid. I've tried to verify my store 5 times with documents. They make it almost impossible. I even sent them our corporate tax return which wasn't good enough. I'm going to disable it after losing money again.

Madame Peacock's Beer & Bling

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to continue assisting you until your issue has been resolved.

Here's the Business Support team link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Please continue to work with us over email to ensure you have the best possible experience and finalize your order payments.

7. marts 2024

Vergognatevi, assistenza inesistente per un azienda che con facebook ci lavora.

Madotikidslab
Italien
Cirka 3 år bruger appen

Ciao!

Grazie per aver dedicato del tempo per lasciare una recensione. Ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente causato e vorremmo aiutarvi con una risoluzione.

Contatta il nostro team di supporto aziendale tramite questo link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Possiamo contattarti direttamente e assicurarci che tu abbia la migliore esperienza possibile.

Grazie,
Supporto Meta

25. marts 2024

Communication helps and is useful

Hues Designs by Ashwini
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
3. april 2024

I am not be able to connect my account in facebook and instagram to shopify please let us know if any possibilities it's showing you are not from eligible country.

The Bombay Store

Storbritannien
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
Meta svarede 23. februar 2024

5. marts 2024

A very poor app integration riddled with flaws and consistent only in it's inaccuracies. If you care at all about accurate measurements and pixels, this is not the app for you. You'd think recording $1,500,000,000,000 in sales would be worth noting or investigating, but Meta has investigated itself, the pixel code, and the app developer and discovered that it's all working perfectly and this is to be expected.

Cascadia Liquor
Mere end 2 år bruger appen

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.