Facebook & Instagram , 4.558 anmeldelser

• 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 16 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
18. august 2022

Extremamente ruim, suporte de péssima qualidade, só problemas, terá sorte se aprovar suas contas de primeira, pois do contrário, será um parto! Boa sorte.

Pelisari | Relógios, Decorações, Tendências Mundiais e Muito Mais
Brasilien
Redigeret 11. november 2022

I have problem with Pixel, I read many reviews, and they have the same problem. I connected shopify with facebook business manager, but in my shop pixel doesn't work. Pls help, our business stoped.

Inside Out Shop Store
Frankrig
Meta svarede 7. november 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience and help you with the Pixel problem.

14. juni 2021

Non riesco a connettere il mio account pubblicitario per poter inserire inserzioni e prodotti da shopify. Sono giorni che sto sbattendo la testa su questo problema , ho provato a dare ogni tipo di autorizzazione .... come posso avere aiuto ????

Insideoutfit
Italien
14. december 2022

Its a headace facebook is going to dies as its not focusing on its services anymore plz fix the issues everytime i try to connect my pixel account there is alwas an error message saying plz try again something went wrong

Real Mans Tech Store
Pakistan
Meta svarede 14. december 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out and for leaving an app review. The problem that you were experiencing within the Facebook & Instagram app should be fully resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. Thank you for using the app!

Best regards,
Steve

5. december 2020

Horrible App. DO. NOT. CONNECT. IT. I repeat: do not do it. Your Facebook ads account will be disabled and blocked for no reason. I had yet to set up any ads through this app and I sell pretty normal things, nothing controversial. My ads were working well up until I literally connected with this app. And as soon as I did, im blocked by Facebook. Shopify does nothing about it.

Prinmix
Meta svarede 8. december 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I can definitely see how having your ad account disabled would be a stressful situation. Please know when it comes to ad account eligibility, Facebook has complete control over this so I'd like to share some resources with you to get in touch with Facebook. I will be reaching out to you via email shortly. - Anna, Shopify Support

17. november 2020

When editing the description, it just completely deletes one random variant name, and then prevents me from being able to edit it back. Useless.

YuGuitar
Meta svarede 19. november 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

29. september 2021

There seems to be a problem with the app. I'm unable to install it to our store. This only happens with this app. I get a message like this... There’s no page at this address "Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need."

Agavni
Meta svarede 1. oktober 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting the channel installed properly. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

30. september 2021

Tried to finish up setting up the app, cannot finish by accepting terms and conditions at the very end, LITERALLY the very end. Page refuses to load. Shopify said it was on their end and that it was fixed, still not loading up. Deleted the app, reinstalled, had to delete again and now when I try to install it there's an error message saying there's no url for this page. Shopify itself doesn't rung great, at all, constant errors, loads forever. I save something later go and see it's back to the previous saving not the current one. A year or so ago when I was on Shopify I didn't have ANY of these problems.

IsabelRose
Meta svarede 1. oktober 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with moving past the terms and conditions. This sounds like a familiar issue so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see how I can help you get this resolved.

Robyn | Shopify

22. januar 2023

incompréhensible impossible de publier ma pub a cause d'un refus et ca ne m'explique pourquoi j'ai eu un refus

StylingBrush
Guadeloupe
Meta svarede 4. maj 2023

Bonjour à tous!
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis. Nous nous excusons pour la gêne occasionnée et souhaitons vous aider à trouver une solution. Veuillez contacter notre équipe d'assistance aux entreprises via ce lien https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram afin que nous puissions vous suivre directement et vous assurer d'avoir la meilleure expérience possible.

Merci,
[Méta-soutien].

Redigeret 18. december 2021

This app led facebook to PERMANENTLY ban me from advertising AND I cannot for the life of me remove Shopify from my Business Suite which is now useless. A facebook account I have had for several years. The reason facebook permanently banned me is because I didn't input a "product type" for the eyeglass I was selling. I wasn't aware of this since this was my first time creating a facebook business account. When I connected shopify to facebook, all the products got dumped into the "medical" product type which I didn't know how to fix and didn't know what was wrong until it was too late because facebook just tells you that you're in violation of their policy. Just an FYI to others (new owners). If I knew this was going to happen, I would have inputted all the products into facebook manually.

World Store 247
Meta svarede 18. december 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with setting up the Facebook Channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication and see where I can help.

Adil | Shopify