Facebook & Instagram , 4.713 Rezensionen

• 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 16 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. April 2024

Really bad. Only some of my products from my Shopify website show up on my Facebook business page, so I can't tag any of my products on my Facebook business page. So boosting or creating an ad on Facebook business is a waste of money. Also I reached out to support several times, and nothing has been done. This has been an ongoing issue since I linked my Shopify website to Facebook business page, total nightmare. Very confusing, repetitive tasks and typing to explain issue, (and again writing about the problem here) No help. Keeps saying it can't link items from my store. Why advertise if they can't sync.

Dana Cooper Bermuda
17. April 2024

Please give us the option to remove the default URL parameters. The tool adds '?utm_content=Facebook_UA&utm_source=facebook' to all our product links and it causes issues with tracking.

(I've tried going to https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram as per your other responses; and it just redirects to the generic Shopify help page 'https://help.shopify.com/en'. Please give me an email address to contact instead.)

Bedfolk
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
19. März 2024

In a few words would like to say that I love it! It keep me in touch with family, friends and clients. Than you!

Anicoletta's Boutique
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 21. März 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

1. März 2024

I'm not even going to give it one star. (ok so I had to give them one star or it wouldn't let me post) We get very few orders through them and have never been paid. I've tried to verify my store 5 times with documents. They make it almost impossible. I even sent them our corporate tax return which wasn't good enough. I'm going to disable it after losing money again.

Madame Peacock's Beer & Bling
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 8. März 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to continue assisting you until your issue has been resolved.

Here's the Business Support team link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Please continue to work with us over email to ensure you have the best possible experience and finalize your order payments.

16. Mai 2024

I love it! Bring me new customer that I know that are real and the extra layer of protection and the social creditability for my small business.

Plusletics® Apparel - Fitness Chick Enterprises, Inc.
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
20. Februar 2024

I was confused about the new PayPal I was required to make but I already connected here with Shopify , still a bit confusing thou about the connections between both connected together thou cause the both have their own business page still trying to figure it out , but all in all it’s been great . Still waiting on my first sale .

MEETYRCOLOR.COM
3 monate mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 23. Februar 2024

Hi There!

If you need further assistance from us, don't hesitate to reach out to us here: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

3. Mai 2024

Worked perfectly in the past, however since we activated the cookie banner in the Shopify -> Customer Privacy settings, it is not setting correct data to Meta. It only sends 60% of landing page views. Add to cart events are over-reported by 2x. However, the other pixels (TikTok, Pinterest) face the same issues since the activation of Google Consent Mode V2. So might not be the issue of the app, but Shopify's support is not helping either.

Ordino
Rumänien
20. März 2024

It is a bit difficult to set up at first. Overall, it is not bad once you get past those initial bumps. We enjoy having the ability to set this up and it will be great for business.

Loft & Bloom
9 tage mit der App
8. Mai 2024

Absolutely woeful app. I can’t even get past the “connect your Facebook account” it doesn’t connect to it to progress in getting my business going on FB and IG shops.
It’s hard to even get support to get it fixed or diagnose what the issue is.
You’d think that Meta would have a functional app for businesses to utilize on their platforms.

Emo Elder Society
Australien
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
3. März 2024

I enjoy Facebook and the selling platform is simple to manage.

Rich and Rich Homeopportunities