Rezensionen (4.760)

• 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 16 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. April 2024

Majority of our sales came from Meta.

BBmio US
6 monate mit der App
12. Juni 2024

Can't get the app to connect to facebook page and there is no support at all for this problem

jetpilotnz
Neuseeland
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
20. Februar 2024

I was confused about the new PayPal I was required to make but I already connected here with Shopify , still a bit confusing thou about the connections between both connected together thou cause the both have their own business page still trying to figure it out , but all in all it’s been great . Still waiting on my first sale .

MEETYRCOLOR.COM
3 monate mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 23. Februar 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

If you need further assistance from us, don't hesitate to reach out to us here: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Meta Support

1. Mai 2024

So far I'm not thrilled. Most of my products aren't syncing and it shows my account is still in review. I signed up a month ago. Once that's all straightened out, we will see how smooth it goes, but as of right now I can't sell anything through Facebook or Instagram.

Belle pour Dieu
26 tage mit der App
3. April 2024

I am not be able to connect my account in facebook and instagram to shopify please let us know if any possibilities it's showing you are not from eligible country.

The Bombay Store
Indien
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
27. März 2024

Great app, you can easily connect your Meta manager with Shopify.

Foerge
11 monate mit der App
29. März 2024

So far the process has been very smooth to set up shops on the platform and everything worked without a single issue, love the experience, thank you Meta!

PawLife
5 tage mit der App
4. April 2024

This app has never worked once. After downloading, without entering any facebook/instagram login details or credentials, the app immediately begins connecting. Connecting to what? I have no idea. The connection fails and it tells me " SOMETHING WENT WRONG Your details couldn’t be submitted yet. Try again in a few moments". I have spoken to Meta and Shopify customer service AT LENGTH. Shopify directs you to Meta customer service. Meta directs you to Shopify customer service. As others here have reviewed, this is just a back and forth of copy-and-paste answers which involve you doing VERY SIMPLE trouble shooting like clearing cache and changing browser. They might as well ask me to restart my computer. I have also been asked to send the same information I have already sent. I even took a screen recording and showed them the exact issue. Additionally, just as others have reviewed, they will continue to close the ticket immediately each time. Finally they said it is not their problem and to contact Facebook.

bukuro
23 tage mit der App
16. März 2024

Facebook is horrible and they blocked me from my own page and it's been 3 weeks and my product still did not sync. I been trying delete an old account but I can't have access the page I created. It's mess. I've been having problems with Facebook commerce ever since they changed to Meta. It's to much going on and they don't care about people. How is it as we speak, once again just because I tried fixing my account I get blocked. So rediculous and I have a debt of $2.32 for ads that magically popped up and I havent ran any Ads. Don't waste your time.

Shabella Decor and Home Goods
7 monate mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 21. März 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

Meta Support

3. April 2024

from last 4 days i am getting error while installing no one is help me and no proper solution from meta and shopify

Almaari Fashion
Indien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App