Facebook & Instagram , 4.551 Rezensionen

• 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 16 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
22. September 2023

i cant avaible to check my busniness page , can you help me to go through out.

Unleash Gadget
Indien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 29. September 2023

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

Meta Support

1. Mai 2023

We can't able access our profile on shopify to showcase our products and collection in our page. Very Worst app in shopify.

FIVEROSE.AE
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
4 monate mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 3. Mai 2023

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support].

10. Oktober 2023

não esta funcionando

Sobre Casa ® - Utilidades para o Lar
Portugal
14 tage mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 13. Oktober 2023

Olá!

Obrigado por reservar um tempo para deixar um comentário. Pedimos desculpas pelo transtorno causado e gostaríamos de ajudá-lo com uma solução. Entre em contato com nossa equipe de suporte comercial através deste link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Para que possamos pode entrar em contato com você diretamente e garantir que você tenha a melhor experiência possível.

Obrigado,
Meta-suporte

8. August 2021

Is there anyone at Shopify who can help me with this app setup and connecting my catalog. Most of my items is disapproved?

SA Knives
Südafrika
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 10. August 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing in regards to your products getting disapproved. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to see if I can help you any further.

Adil | Shopify

1. Oktober 2020

don't know yet as I have only just installed it. So its a bit premature to ask for 100 characters that I don't really want to

Classic Sailing
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 2. Oktober 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Reviews are completely optional for merchants, and you can always change your review at a later date once you have more experience with the app. I'll be in touch via email to see if you have any further comments. - Veena, Shopify Support

28. Februar 2022

I received multiple orders in which the customers used Facebook to complete checkout. For these orders, I am receiving a message in shopify saying the order is on hold and I need to fulfill it via Facebook Commerce manager. Commerce manager says the order is on hold and I need to fulfill it in Shopify. It's a real mess and it is causing major frustration and wasted time. Not to mention, am I ever going to get paid for these orders? Seems no one at FB or Shopify has any answers. Looks like this problem has been going on for quite a while. See link below. https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-discussions/facebook-orders-not-syncing-to-shopify-order-page/td-p/955390 Someone please help.

Canine Athletes
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 2. März 2022

Hey there,

Chris here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app so I am sorry to hear in this instance it didn't work as expected for you. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team and troubleshoot this further with you.

Chris l Shopify

5. November 2022

Need help with:
"Shopify Business Manager doesn't comply with our terms, including section 4 of our Commerce eligibility requirements."

Steel Roots Market
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 7. November 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

15. Juli 2022

Despues de varios intentos seguimos sin poder conectar nuestra tienda a nuestra pagina de facebook.

TERRASANA
Kolumbien
4. Juni 2022

Feeling frustrated, my facebook account was hacked which was attached to my business account and I can not get any one to help me or help me get my accounts back up and running or attached to my channel, it's one week of pure frustration. I wish there was a easier way to communicate with someone

The Magnolia Cottage Boutique
Meta hat geantwortet 7. Juni 2022

Hi there,

My name is William, I work at Shopify as a support specialist. I can definitely sympathize that having your account compromised is not a pleasant experience and we do appreciate you taking the time to review the Facebook channel. We'll reach out to discuss your specific case but in the event that your Facebook account is compromised our abilities will be limited based on their system.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

16. November 2022

Após a última atualização da Meta a integração com a aba Marketing do Shopify parou de funcionar. Não aparecem opções de criar ações de marketing dentro do Shopify. Ou seja, ficou inútil. Tentei contato com o suporte da Meta mas tudo o que recebo são e-mails enormes que muito falam e nada fazem... ficam me enrolando e não resolvem o problema. A Meta é um desserviço para o varejo, impressionante como conseguem complicar o que poderia ser simples.

Gut Gut
Brasilien
Meta hat geantwortet 16. November 2022

Olá!

Aaron aqui com Meta! Obrigada por teres tirado tempo para deixar uma resenha. Gostaríamos de saber mais sobre a sua experiência com a aplicação Facebook & Instagram e fornecer-lhe qualquer ajuda que possa precisar.

Se desejar assistência, por favor contacte-nos através da nossa equipa de apoio comercial (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), para que possamos assegurar-lhe a melhor experiência possível.

Agradecemos-lhe,