Rezensionen (4.755)

• 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 16 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
4. Juni 2022

Feeling frustrated, my facebook account was hacked which was attached to my business account and I can not get any one to help me or help me get my accounts back up and running or attached to my channel, it's one week of pure frustration. I wish there was a easier way to communicate with someone

The Magnolia Cottage Boutique
Meta hat geantwortet 7. Juni 2022

Hi there,

My name is William, I work at Shopify as a support specialist. I can definitely sympathize that having your account compromised is not a pleasant experience and we do appreciate you taking the time to review the Facebook channel. We'll reach out to discuss your specific case but in the event that your Facebook account is compromised our abilities will be limited based on their system.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

1. November 2022

I've just spent the last few hours going round in circles, trying to connect my Instagram account so I can tag my products and I keep getting the same "Sorry, something went wrong" can your help to solve this problem please?

Oh Hello Maker
Vereinigtes Königreich
Meta hat geantwortet 3. November 2022

Hi There!

Aaron here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram App and provide any help you might need. If you would like assistance and haven’t already reached out, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

Aaron

16. November 2022

Após a última atualização da Meta a integração com a aba Marketing do Shopify parou de funcionar. Não aparecem opções de criar ações de marketing dentro do Shopify. Ou seja, ficou inútil. Tentei contato com o suporte da Meta mas tudo o que recebo são e-mails enormes que muito falam e nada fazem... ficam me enrolando e não resolvem o problema. A Meta é um desserviço para o varejo, impressionante como conseguem complicar o que poderia ser simples.

Gut Gut
Brasilien
Meta hat geantwortet 16. November 2022

Olá!

Aaron aqui com Meta! Obrigada por teres tirado tempo para deixar uma resenha. Gostaríamos de saber mais sobre a sua experiência com a aplicação Facebook & Instagram e fornecer-lhe qualquer ajuda que possa precisar.

Se desejar assistência, por favor contacte-nos através da nossa equipa de apoio comercial (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), para que possamos assegurar-lhe a melhor experiência possível.

Agradecemos-lhe,

Portugal
14 tage mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 13. Oktober 2023

Olá!

Obrigado por reservar um tempo para deixar um comentário. Pedimos desculpas pelo transtorno causado e gostaríamos de ajudá-lo com uma solução. Entre em contato com nossa equipe de suporte comercial através deste link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Para que possamos pode entrar em contato com você diretamente e garantir que você tenha a melhor experiência possível.

Obrigado,
Meta-suporte

11. Oktober 2022

Facebook is constantly rejecting my products saying that if violates policy although I am a licensed retailer for everything I put in my shop. Also, there is no way to appeal FB’s reasoning for rejecting the product

Rustic Charm Decor & Boutique
Meta hat geantwortet 12. Oktober 2022

Hi there!

Ashley here with Shopify! Thank you for your time in giving us your feedback. I understand that having your products disapproved can be frustrating. This is highly dependent on Facebook, which means we at Shopify do not have a hand in getting these products approved. However, I will be reaching out to you shortly to understand what is happening and provide you with necessary resources.

I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Ashley | Shopify Support

26. März 2021

This channel repeatedly told me my products and shop was approved, but when I went to the Shopify Commerce Center, that was not true.

Dogwood Harbor
Meta hat geantwortet 29. März 2021

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback - we are always looking for ways to improve the functionality of our app for current and future merchants. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear back from you soon. - Jake, Shopify Support

12. September 2022

I give it a 1 because it did not bring me in any sales and it has so many restrictions that my small business did not qualify for some of the apps connected to it.

Prantzn with Peaches Jewelz
Meta hat geantwortet 13. September 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I am sorry to hear that this app did not prove to be beneficial for your shop. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication in case you an interested in using the app moving forward.

Charlotte | Shopify

19. Juli 2022

i can't create audience sale campaign i won't let i set the daily cost it but tell me error. i have tried but doesn't work

Yniguesinc
Meta hat geantwortet 28. Juli 2022

Hi there!

Vance here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the app. From the error I see in your Shopify admin, the issue you're facing with creating a Facebook Marketing activity stems from settings within Meta Business Suite that need to be changed by Facebook. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify Support

Bearbeitet am 19. Januar 2023

Facebook and Instagram did not integrate into Shopify at first go, so what to do, when Shopify page for integration to Facebook and Instagram is totally blank???

TabletCafe.dk
Dänemark
Meta hat geantwortet 4. Mai 2023

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support].

2. Mai 2022

Until they fix the issue with only posting one picture, this app is useless. I get countless messages a day asking for more pics than they're seeing on FB/IG, and I have to direct them to my website. So, what's the point of having this channel at all???

Beauty Bird Vintage
Meta hat geantwortet 4. Mai 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with only posting one picture. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here.

Jason | Shopify