Rezensionen (5.352)

• 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 16 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. Juli 2024

It says that my accounts are already connected to a shopify store. I'm not sure what that is about, but I cannot figure out how to even disconnect the accounts. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, but it still will not let me select my meta accounts.

Cauldron Queen Creations
11. Juli 2024

The link between the three apps are poor. I wish that, whenever I have a new product, the listings will automatically reflect to Instagram and Facebook apps. Its so annoying to have to go into the separate page within shopify, add my new product, then to have it approved.

If these were auto connect, I would rate 5 star and be a forever loyal user.

Sabrina Tanaka Art
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
20. April 2024

Really bad. Only some of my products from my Shopify website show up on my Facebook business page, so I can't tag any of my products on my Facebook business page. So boosting or creating an ad on Facebook business is a waste of money. Also I reached out to support several times, and nothing has been done. This has been an ongoing issue since I linked my Shopify website to Facebook business page, total nightmare. Very confusing, repetitive tasks and typing to explain issue, (and again writing about the problem here) No help. Keeps saying it can't link items from my store. Why advertise if they can't sync.

Dana Cooper Bermuda
26. Juni 2024

Dealing with Facebook has been overly complicated due to numerous nonsensical prohibitions, bans, and restrictions, making it impossible to use as a reliable platform. As an ordinary jewelry shop, I have been treated like a drug dealer due to their excessive algorithmic detections. I am truly exhausted from trying to cope with this and have decided to give up after five years of constant frustration.

SilverbySwan
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
17. April 2024

Please give us the option to remove the default URL parameters. The tool adds '?utm_content=Facebook_UA&utm_source=facebook' to all our product links and it causes issues with tracking.

(I've tried going to https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram as per your other responses; and it just redirects to the generic Shopify help page 'https://help.shopify.com/en'. Please give me an email address to contact instead.)

Bedfolk
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
30. Juni 2024

Trash service and trash app works when it wants to and support it trash too, Been a month trying to solve a problem and all they say is will reach out to you with ana email and then you can forget about it because that's never happening

Komely
Kanada
9 monate mit der App
5. Juni 2024

I have attempted to get the shop button to appear on my facebook page with no luck. there seems to be a disconnect issue.

AquaBlastFit
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
10. Juli 2024

TERRIBLE! I have had issues that haven't been fixed with Meta for almost 5 years! VERY expensive, no conversions, no help!

Amanda Marcucci
Italien
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
4. Juni 2024

i would rate this app a minus 5 if i could.. ive tried and tried to link m shop and page, spent 4hrs on the phone, paid someone, nothing..fb uses fake profiles for adds. you add says its been shown 1000 times but when you investigate you can clearly see there showing it to fake profiles to reach the required number of views..i read a reddit forum esterday that was ver lengthy about how we now believe 95% of fb adds are scammers.. that deletes the need to advertise on fb..

Tres Perros Coffee
2 monate mit der App
3. Mai 2024

Worked perfectly in the past, however since we activated the cookie banner in the Shopify -> Customer Privacy settings, it is not setting correct data to Meta. It only sends 60% of landing page views. Add to cart events are over-reported by 2x. However, the other pixels (TikTok, Pinterest) face the same issues since the activation of Google Consent Mode V2. So might not be the issue of the app, but Shopify's support is not helping either.

Ordino