Facebook & Instagram , 4.727 Rezensionen

ok

Relax Store
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 26. Januar 2024

After all the changes to fb, meta updates all seems to working well. It did take a over a year to get it all together but at least I can easily post product from messenger. I still cannot view shop items when in shop on facebook but believe that was one of the changes made.

Fru Gal Boutique
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 18. August 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link, so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience:

14. August 2023

Just like all social media platforms, these sales channels are somewhat restrictive about WHAT you can sell, but that is pretty much to be expected. In addition to clothing and other general items like soaps, mugs, etc., I also sell vitamins and supplements, and Facebook really does not like that. Some of my supplements cannot be sold on these platforms, but I can still run ads and link to the product directly on my website, so I suppose that's an acceptable solution.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 18. August 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

16. März 2024

crashes

boon.co.ke
Vereinigtes Königreich
19 tage mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 21. März 2024

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

9. September 2023

I'm trying to figure out why I can't create a Marketing Campaign in Facebook. I am able to in Microsoft and Pinterest but not in Facebook/Instagram.
Was that feature removed in the app?

South Strand Life Travel, Photography and Gifts
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 15. September 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would like to assist you with a resolution.

16. Juni 2023

I am seeing drafted products in ads using the feed. Can you help? The Facebook store itself seems to show the correct products, but drafted products somehow make it to the ads.

By Boel
Dänemark
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 27. Juni 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would like to assist you with a resolution regarding your drafted products within ads.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link:

8. Juni 2023

I cant change my facebook pixel while its hacked, I send the Meta team to report but they said i have to check it with Shopify while the report message is send to MEta always

SUISUI CARE
Belgien
4 monate mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2023

Hi there,
Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram
[Meta Support]

21. Dezember 2023

in review

urban pulse 107
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 29. Dezember 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if you need further assistance from us: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

26. Juli 2023

Hello, it seems to me a good option in terms of being able to expand our store through Facebook and Instagram, but it seems to me that they put up a lot of obstacles and the process is delayed for them to verify the account.

Caos
Kolumbien
17 tage mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 28. Juli 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Please contact our Business Support team via this link so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience, if you need more assistance with your review process.

19. September 2023

It's ok, there are things that should not be as difficult as they are or other things that are hidden but very needed for your shop to work.

WearManga
15 tage mit der App
Meta hat geantwortet 22. September 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. If you need further assistance from us, please contact our Business Support team via this link: