Facebook & Instagram , 리뷰 4,716개

• 평점의 5%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 16%가 별 1개입니다
2021년 4월 3일

This app like many of the other apps on shopify simply does not work. Shopify blames FB and FB blames shopify and the end customer ends up with nothing.

Blue Craft Coffee Roasters
2022년 7월 27일

i am trying to add Meta pixel and it is not showing me option to create a pixel in the facebook channel also its not reachable through preferences.

heirville
답글 Meta개 2022년 7월 28일

Hi there!

Ashley here with Shopify! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the app. I completely understand how frustrating this situation is. I will be reaching out to you by email shortly so we can work together to resolve this.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Ashley | Shopify Support

2021년 9월 24일

I need to reinstalla the app but is not posible. This es the message:
"This page can't be loaded right now
A technical problem prevented this page from loading. Reload this page, visit another page in Facebook Ads, or try again later" Please, help me!

PKT Evolution
멕시코
답글 Meta개 2021년 9월 24일

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the unexpected technical issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Adil | Shopify

2021년 3월 4일

....................................................................................................

TosinShop
브라질
답글 Meta개 2021년 3월 8일

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Merchant feedback is extremely helpful to us and I'd like to ensure you are getting the most out of our app. I will be reaching out via email to ask for more details. Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts soon. - Anna, Shopify Support

2021년 11월 5일

Should have taken notice of the reviews. Went through the whole set up, after setting up a whole new FB account and Business account, seemed to go round in circles for an hour and then get told “Your advertising access is restricted” for a mystery reason. I’d like those few hours of my life back please!

Marlie Cards
영국
앱 사용 기간 42분
답글 Meta개 2021년 11월 9일

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you were facing after setting up the Facebook Channel. The “Your advertising access is restricted” is typically account related, I will be sending you an email to touch base. We're always grateful for feedback and we will use this to constantly improve our app. Please look out for my upcoming email.

Jason | Shopify

2020년 11월 16일

Had the old Shopify to Facebook catalogue all setup, now I can't select the correct catalogue as it says I don't have permission.

BEST OF BAY OF PLENTY
뉴질랜드
앱 사용 기간 28분
답글 Meta개 2020년 11월 16일

Thank you for leaving a review and sharing your experience. I'd like to hear more about any issues you are currently facing to ensure you are getting the most out of the app, so I'll be sending you an email shortly to discuss. - Anna, Shopify Support

2022년 11월 7일

I clicked and installed, but I can't find how to link to the existing Instagram account. There are no instruction, just a blank page?

Althyrea Design, Inc
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 25분
답글 Meta개 2022년 11월 7일

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

2021년 8월 31일에 편집됨

I don't like it because it has annoying customer care management system. If only it introduced a real customer care service.

The Prousen
이탈리아
앱 사용 기간 21분
답글 Meta개 2021년 9월 3일

Hello,
Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jack | Shopify

2020년 10월 29일

Installed the app. My Facebook account got suspended then, for suspicious activity????? Now it is reviewed by Facebook. I really hope I will be able to recover it since I use it to manage the FB of my business. In the meantime, I can't use my account. Wonderfull experience (I am sarcastic of course)

Closiist
앱 사용 기간 19분
답글 Meta개 2020년 11월 2일

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I definitely understand how frustrating that can be. In that regard, so I’d like to discuss this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

2023년 2월 27일

As others already confirmed. No chance to get your facebook shop connected with Shopify. Always the same error message that the link is not valid anymore. After reading the negative reviews I stopped trying.

Comic Poster Nerd
스위스
앱 사용 기간 15분
답글 Meta개 2023년 5월 4일

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support].