Omtaler (5 314)

• 5 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 16 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
2. juli 2024

sehr übersichtlich und gut überschauber

Misper

ACCADEMIA IPPOCRATE
Italia
4 minutter bruker appen
22. juli 2023

great stuff! cant' complaint about it. Integration took less than 10 minutes and the best part is that I didn't have to have great knowledge of it.

Hidden Grounds Coffee
4 dager bruker appen
Meta svarte 28. juli 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

27. september 2023

Using facebook and instagram has helped my online store tremendously. I would definitely refer current and future business associates.

Imanizpuphub
6 dager bruker appen
Meta svarte 29. september 2023

Hi There!

We appreciate hearing from our customers!

10. februar 2024

Hola, tengo problemas con la Aplicación, ya que me aparece un error y no me deja entrar, es decir arroja error para ingresar a la aplicación desde Shopify.

La Ka Company
Colombia
Rundt 4 timer bruker appen
Meta svarte 16. februar 2024

¡Hola!

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar una reseña. Nos disculpamos por las molestias causadas y nos gustaría ayudarle con una resolución.

Póngase en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte empresarial a través de este enlace:

Podemos comunicarnos con usted directamente y asegurarnos de que tenga la mejor experiencia posible.

Gracias,
Meta soporte

14. november 2023

Certainly helpful with exposing our company to new customers we may not have reached .

CLDUNLTD
3 måneder bruker appen
Meta svarte 20. november 2023

Redigert 16. juli 2024

Excelente!! Nos da la oportunidad de conectar con las redes sociales de nuestra emprendimiento. Muy útil

Stambor Vibes

My weight changer
Frankrike
22 minutter bruker appen
23. august 2023

All of my Shopify products had became grey and I was no longer able to tag any of my approved products on my IG posts

madebymashumaro
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Meta svarte 25. august 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link, so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience:

[Meta Support].