Facebook & Instagram , 4 557 vurderinger

• 5 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 16 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
9. januar 2024

Instagram is very engaging. It is easier to use than FB business page. I find FB business page a little more difficult to use as a selling platform. It is good for information about my business to direct them to my actual website but so far I am not sure I can use it to sell from. I primarily use FB Marketplace until I figure it all out.

creative designs by eliana
Nesten 3 år bruker appen
Meta svarte 12. januar 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

30. januar 2024

It is working fine and fast. But there is no option for sending informations like "Own number 0" or "Own label 1" and this is a very important function i need to categorize my products in the Meta Ads Manager..

Pelletgrill.ch
Sveits
Over 3 år bruker appen
Meta svarte 2. februar 2024

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if you need further assistance:

11. januar 2024

THINK ITS A GREAT TOOL. I SEE THE BENEFITS. PERSONALLY ID LIKE SOME ALTERNATIVES FOR AD PRICING FOR NEW MEMBERS ,STARTUPS. MAYBE EVEN A UNLIMITED LOW MONTHLY SUBCRIPTION FOR A FEW MONTHS. THAT CAN BE UPGRADED LATER BUT GIVE SMALL BUSINESS'S A JUMPSTART.

4 DA LOW
7 måneder bruker appen
Meta svarte 26. januar 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers and for your suggestion!

29. november 2023

It's definitely going better than expected. I am getting more sales and more exposure. Occasionally I have issues capturing all the the information I get when orders come directly from my website versus FB and IG. For example, my website requires a phone number (mainly so we call them customer if there is a problem), but it is not a requirement in FB or IG. Some of our products and services are time sensitive where need to get a hold of the customer asap. Just having their email means we may not get to them in time. These are just minor kinks we can work out. Overall it has definitely boosted sales and we have had zero problem with payouts or processing

The Good Stuff
7 måneder bruker appen
Meta svarte 15. desember 2023

31. januar 2024

it was hard to setup and run ads but other than that everything is going well

Trending Gift Spot

Over 2 år bruker appen
Meta svarte 26. januar 2024

Hi there!

Redigert 5. januar 2024

I enjoy all of your products. I enjoyed sharing and reposting inspirational posts. Thank you for these great platforms!

TRINITYFlag Store
10 dager bruker appen
Meta svarte 5. januar 2024

12. desember 2023

This website is great and easy to use. Like all websites it has a couple bugs however it is easy to work past.

Powers Fitness
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Meta svarte 15. desember 2023

27. oktober 2023

A little challenging learning the ropes and getting through all the validations but started posting and creating boosted ads. I really like attention ads are getting. I'll be creating a full-blown ad soon as I get through the additional training videos.

Allie's Gift Shop
3 måneder bruker appen
Meta svarte 3. november 2023

21. oktober 2023

It is good but sometimes does not show on my sales channels properly. This is when I go go to add new products through my shopify.

peggyskiddycorral
5 måneder bruker appen
Meta svarte 27. oktober 2023

Hi There,

Please contact our Business Support team via this link, if you need further troubleshooting help regarding your sales channels: