Facebook & Instagram , 4 715 vurderinger

• 5 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 16 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
28. august 2023

it was hard at first but now I'm in Thank you so much!!! hope I make sales using this app looking forward to this era in my life.

therjsnews
3 måneder bruker appen
Meta svarte 5. september 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

7. august 2023

Must be easier to connect and verify the domain having to access the domain and creating txt files must be easier from the beginning, have to wait too much and find solutions on my own.

la forêt coffee
5 måneder bruker appen
Meta svarte 18. august 2023

Redigert 20. juni 2023

Works decent enough. Instagram appears to integrate better with Shopify than Facebook Shopping. You sync and push your catalog and it just shows up on Instagram. Facebook on the other hand has a few issues. For example one collection I have shows up on Instagram but keeps giving me error messages on the Facebook shopping side. Wish it had a simple push feature to Facebook Merchant for singular products.

Chain Reaction Bicycles
Meta svarte 27. juni 2023

Hi There!

We appreciate hearing from our customers!

13. november 2023

this is best network for every one

Divinglow
4 måneder bruker appen
Meta svarte 20. november 2023

12. september 2023

While it's absolutely essential for any ecommerce company, this app is NOT very intuitive and there is virtually no support other than the very generic support email. And even then they have no clue how to help you since it's such a niche app!

InfantBoo.com
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Meta svarte 15. september 2023

Hi There!

Feel free to reach out via the link if you need further assistance from our team: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

19. juli 2023

It's kind great but I have a lot of difficulties because when I start it disable my account to make ads for almost 2 months until I figret out the problem.

MM-Phoenix
Meta svarte 28. juli 2023

21. juli 2023

It works well in bring visitors to my Facebook store. Make sure you add pictures to all your shopify store products and variations to make sure you dont have a failed sync.

Kubota Rebuild Kits
27 dager bruker appen
Meta svarte 28. juli 2023

5. november 2023

I want ot sell my product from Facebook

NIMI$
Kosovo
Meta svarte 10. november 2023

Hi There!

If you need further assistance, please contact our Business Support team via this link:

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

9. januar 2024