Recensies (5.325)

• 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 16% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 21 september 2020

i used this app its working very good my account is disabled which is so weird because it never happened before

DripGoodsAndApparrel
Verenigde Staten
29 oktober 2020

all the process are simply and automated. I have create my new shop in facebook page in 5 minutes. very good. thanks

Top Trend Abbigliamento
Italië
30 maart 2021

I was able to set up my Facebook Page Account very fast and very easy. Just click on the buttons and the magic happens. Amazing. Thank you for this.

GetUp FitNest
Filipijnen
15 maart 2021

Simple and clear, perfect! It is also made easier by the many official guides provided by Shopify and Facebook.

EcolBamboo™ - Offical Store
Italië
31 maart 2021

Amazing app to use haven't been disappointed in any of its use so far. Thank you for creating pixel

UnBeWeavable Hair Shop
Verenigde Staten
19 november 2020

I used this app to get my store noticed, it helped me to set it up and it was easy to understand steps

Jazeez
Nieuw-Zeeland
3 december 2020

Easy to setup and will continue to use facebook as my main channel for advertisement. Hope to see more improvement of the interface

AntBoxer
Singapore
26 november 2020

A good app and does what is says on the tin. We used the app to integrate our Shopify website and our Facebook and Instagram shops and it works a treat.

Living Windows
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 november 2020

good thank you for your service. it is a bit difficult to follow through. sometimes it didnt work. but overall well.

The Angels Pet Store
9 oktober 2020

I use this app to promote and sell products of my online store. The complexity of the app is very well build in order to give clients a pleasent experience while shopping online. Keep it up! Well done!

Ticker Tok