Facebook & Instagram , 4.727 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 62% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de maio de 2024

Absolutely woeful app. I can’t even get past the “connect your Facebook account” it doesn’t connect to it to progress in getting my business going on FB and IG shops.
It’s hard to even get support to get it fixed or diagnose what the issue is.
You’d think that Meta would have a functional app for businesses to utilize on their platforms.

Emo Elder Society
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
20 de março de 2024

It is a bit difficult to set up at first. Overall, it is not bad once you get past those initial bumps. We enjoy having the ability to set this up and it will be great for business.

Loft & Bloom
9 dias usando o app
13 de maio de 2024

it is not working properly. on shopify custom pixel section it shows disconnected. and i am getting no support at all from any platform like meta support or shopify support.

rn interiors
Reino Unido
9 meses usando o app
3 de março de 2024

I enjoy Facebook and the selling platform is simple to manage.

Rich and Rich Homeopportunities
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
Meta deixou uma resposta 8 de março de 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Meta Support

27 de março de 2024

Great app, you can easily connect your Meta manager with Shopify.

Foerge
11 meses usando o app
3 de abril de 2024

I am not be able to connect my account in facebook and instagram to shopify please let us know if any possibilities it's showing you are not from eligible country.

The Bombay Store
Índia
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
19 de maio de 2024

I am new to this process but I am learning as I go along. Thank you.

Seasonal Splendors
2 meses usando o app
16 de março de 2024

Facebook is horrible and they blocked me from my own page and it's been 3 weeks and my product still did not sync. I been trying delete an old account but I can't have access the page I created. It's mess. I've been having problems with Facebook commerce ever since they changed to Meta. It's to much going on and they don't care about people. How is it as we speak, once again just because I tried fixing my account I get blocked. So rediculous and I have a debt of $2.32 for ads that magically popped up and I havent ran any Ads. Don't waste your time.

Shabella Decor and Home Goods
7 meses usando o app
Meta deixou uma resposta 21 de março de 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

Meta Support

19 de abril de 2024

Majority of our sales came from Meta.

BBmio US
6 meses usando o app
29 de março de 2024

So far the process has been very smooth to set up shops on the platform and everything worked without a single issue, love the experience, thank you Meta!

PawLife