Facebook & Instagram , 4.727 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 62% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
29 de abril de 2024

awesome app easy to use..

Xtreme Elite Gaming
5 meses usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

My Facebook page and Instagram account not connected to my Shopify website
Just show this app isn't compatible with your store
Tu mai kya karu

333 store
China
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
24 de fevereiro de 2024

I have gone through the verification process five times and get "stuck" on the phone/text verification every time. I double check the number, went through the troubleshoot process and still, I get no call and no code. There is also no live help.

It is very frustrating and there seems to be no solution as I've already gone through the troubleshooting to no avail, and there is no one to contact.

Real Flowers Every Day
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Meta deixou uma resposta 1 de março de 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused in the verification process and would like to assist you with a resolution.

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

21 de fevereiro de 2024

The app works okay. It's pretty straight forward and setup was easy.

Puzzler
Canadá
30 dias usando o app
Meta deixou uma resposta 23 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

23 de maio de 2024

So far so good!

Abbraccio by AnaMontgomery
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
18 de abril de 2024

Very unhelpful meta team and unable to get disconnected from one month. i want add my couple of email and conversation screenshot if i could ?

Fetch Store
Austrália
25 dias usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

Excited to get started selling on these platforms! META was very helpful getting me set up!

Blush Boutique And Tanning
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Meta deixou uma resposta 26 de janeiro de 2024

Hi there!

19 de março de 2024

I like how easy and dynamic it is to give good recommendations. Very powerful.

WellnessGadgetsHub
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Meta deixou uma resposta 21 de março de 2024

Data de edição: 11 de abril de 2024

Can't connect my store to Facebook
Can't get any help Shopify says its Facebook
Shopify please fix this or make it easier

Dolly and Monroe Boutique LLC
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
Meta deixou uma resposta 9 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

14 de março de 2024

because it's the biggest social media on the planet.

Electric Mariner