Avaliações (4.751)

Classificação geral
3,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 62% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
15 de novembro de 2022

The application worked without problems for quite a long time. Now it's installed, but I can't see it in Shopify Marketing anymore. Im asking for help. Thank you

Vrtnarski-center, spletna trgovina
Eslovênia
Meta deixou uma resposta 15 de novembro de 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

28 de setembro de 2020

The set up process is complicated, but if you follow the steps correctly, it all works well. FB shop takes up to 4 weeks to get approved.

Mike’s Bikes
Meta deixou uma resposta 29 de setembro de 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and share your feedback! We are continually improving our app, and your opinion is essential in this process, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Rob, Shopify Support

2 de abril de 2021

I have had TONS of issues with connectng pixels, Ads and messenger ! I have been directed and redirected and asked multipple tons to add acount pages etc....Now my shop is ready to begin selling ...yet 'i m told it will be four weeks. Meanwhile , FB is quick about rejecting my shop . This whole setup is definately not user friendly for ppl like me who have zero Techy experieence ! And lastly , why try to get my money to promote my products on a Biz page that i'm unable to put to full use because my shop is still waiting review, and the requirement is i have to already be selling or posting my products first when i'm a new start-up and still setting up my Shopify store ssetup !! Totally ridiculous !

Inspire Me T'S Inc.
28 de janeiro de 2021

It is really useful and smooth, I like it because it easy to use and I do not have to be expert to use it.

Scarfi
Meta deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. Happy to see you found the app easy to use and set up. As you know merchant feedback is extremely important to us so I'd like to ensure you are getting the most out of our app features. I will be in touch with you via email soon to hear more of your thoughts! - Anna, Shopify Support.

29 de setembro de 2020

Struggled with finishing the setup even though all the ticks above were green. It would be better if the app allowed one to view the T&Cs when done as opposed to waiting and having to start over a few times.

mymelanin.online
África do Sul
Meta deixou uma resposta 30 de setembro de 2020

5 de novembro de 2020

Tengo las cuentas conectadas y a veces se desconectan. Y ahora me encuentro que las cuentas comerciales conectadas, aparecen como que no las reconoce. I need help please!

Chileanwines
Chile
Meta deixou uma resposta 6 de novembro de 2020

Gracias por dejar un comentario y compartir su experiencia. Me gustaría saber más sobre los problemas que enfrenta actualmente para asegurarme de que está aprovechando al máximo la aplicación, por lo que le enviaré un correo electrónico en breve para discutirlo. - Anna, Shopify Support

Data de edição: 15 de março de 2021

It's good and nice but a lot of complication for new people and many rejections is happening. Also, for a new start the Instagram shop setup isn't allowed. I don't understand why? If someone getting started but have little follower they can still create sales right if platform allow.

ApnaLokalStore
Índia
Meta deixou uma resposta 18 de março de 2021

Thank you for leaving your review and sharing your feedback. When it comes to account eligibility this is something determined directly by Facebook that Shopify does not have a hand in. I would be more than happy to share resources on how to contact Facebook for more information. We also work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to ensure you are getting the most out of our app. I will be sending you a email shortly to connect. -Anna, Shopify Support

Data de edição: 28 de outubro de 2022

I tried to activate it but it's loading endlessly on Chrome and on Safari I wasn't able to accept cookie. What's going on with the app? - Continuation. Support team has provided follow up instruction which helped to install the app. Issue resolved.
Anyway, it's not the best user experience, when me personally have to write a review, talk to support chat, wait for an answer.. Hope it makes sense

ADVENTURERS STUDIO
Estônia
Meta deixou uma resposta 27 de outubro de 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. It sounds like you may be being affected by a known issue which is being resolved by Facebook's team at the moment. I am going to follow up with you via email so I can provide you with updates as this gets resolved.

Charlotte | Shopify

27 de janeiro de 2021

Fairly easy to connect. Lots of confusion in terms of what and how when switching from the old channel, and it does not send your collections to Facebook.

We spent A LOT of time trying to figure out why our collections would not get synced and how to fix it. Asked support for help. Set it up properly. And nobody told us it does not actually share the collections. Meaning having the option of making a collection available/unavailable on Facebook actually does nothing.

Trying to fix this by recreating the collections as sets yourself in Facebook will only cause frustration, as the filters provided by Facebook are borderline useless. You can filter by price amount(*but not compared to the compare at price which would let you make a sales collection) , title, condition, and a few other variables hardly anyone uses.

Hyttefeber
Noruega
Meta deixou uma resposta 28 de janeiro de 2021

I appreciate you sharing your feedback! That definitely sounds frustrating, and I can see that you've been through a lot. I’ve sent out to an email to you to discuss this further and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

25 de novembro de 2022

Why has the FB option disappeared from my app but it shows it installed? Customers aren't getting emails, text and now this? This is disappointing.

NatahlyaMarie Hair