Facebook & Instagram , 4,566 条评论

• 5% 的评分是 3 星
  • 2% 的评分是 2 星
  • 16% 的评分是 1 星
2024年2月1日

This app has always been flakey. I've found it disconnected from time to time. Also, I can't activate PayPal because the button doesn't work. Finally, I was surprised to find that all my products had a 10% discount automatically applied.

Think Tank Photo
5年多 人在使用应用

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

2024年2月1日

Unable to connect to paypal

Mickey's Girl
3年多 人在使用应用

2024年1月30日

It is working fine and fast. But there is no option for sending informations like "Own number 0" or "Own label 1" and this is a very important function i need to categorize my products in the Meta Ads Manager..

Pelletgrill.ch
瑞士
3年多 人在使用应用
Meta已回复 2024年2月2日

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if you need further assistance:

2024年2月2日

Can't connect my store to Facebook
Can't get any help

Dolly and Monroe Boutique LLC
接近3年 人在使用应用

2024年1月29日

ME HAN ELIMINADO COMO ADMINISTRADORA D EMI CUENTA EMPRESARIAL DE FACEBOOK Y INSTAGRAM. NO HAY FORMA DE ACCEDER Y NO ENTIENDO PORQUE LA HAYAN ELIMINADO ya que no hay forma de averiguarlo.

Traces of the World
西班牙
Meta已回复 2024年2月2日

¡Hola!

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar una reseña detallada. Nos disculpamos por las molestias causadas y nos gustaría ayudarle con una solución.

Comuníquese con nuestro equipo de soporte comercial a través de este enlace: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Podemos continuar apoyándolo directamente y asegurarnos de que tenga la mejor experiencia posible.

Gracias,
Meta soporte

2024年1月17日

No customer support from Meta to resolve the issue, its just ridiculous how such a big company can not have a straight forward option to connect to customer support

RINGMASTER SPORTS - Made For Champions
英国
Meta已回复 2024年1月26日

2023年12月29日

The app is fine however I got several sales during the holidays and since my items are personalized and have custom options I had to track these people down. This however was not as easy as emailing them or reaching out to them through the fB shop. They never either got the messages or they were never sent. I have no idea how you FB can force something on shops that just doesn't work.

Pintody
4年多 人在使用应用
Meta已回复 2024年1月5日

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review with detailed feedback!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if we can be of further assistance to you:

We'll be sure to follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

2024年1月9日

Instagram is very engaging. It is easier to use than FB business page. I find FB business page a little more difficult to use as a selling platform. It is good for information about my business to direct them to my actual website but so far I am not sure I can use it to sell from. I primarily use FB Marketplace until I figure it all out.

creative designs by eliana