Facebook & Instagram , 4,553 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 16% 的評分為 1 顆星
編輯時間:2024年1月12日

Hi

The link you shared is not a support page

—-------

The support team in Philippine is a nightmare to work with

All reply is just copy paste at one occasion they asked for something we just shared

We wasted so much time back and forth with them but got absolutely nowhere

We asked them for a quick video call to fix some issues they asked for information which we provided

they then asked for our contact number for the call which we we provide they then close the ticket!!

Several time they just closed the ticket replying to you but with no solution

A complete waste of time

Vshine Silk and Shine
使用應用程式 接近3年

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review with detailed feedback and apologize for your experience so far with us!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if we can be of further assistance to you:

We'll be sure to follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

2024年1月17日

No customer support from Meta to resolve the issue, its just ridiculous how such a big company can not have a straight forward option to connect to customer support

RINGMASTER SPORTS - Made For Champions
使用應用程式 大約3年
Meta 已回覆 2024年1月26日

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

2023年12月17日

Terrible. Really went downhill. Majority of my products are flagged for "missing size" and will not tag, when they do have sizes and are entered perfectly. Was never like this before. Huge disappintment.

Makenna’s Threads
美國
使用應用程式 接近4年
Meta 已回覆 2023年12月21日

Hi There!

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

2024年1月29日

They banned my ad account because I tried to change my payment method and to get unbanned I need to send them more information about me. I did but right now I didnt get a response for over 3 weeks now even though I provided all necessary information. The only answer I am getting is automated text messages saying that a support staff will contact me in 1-2 business days, which is not true.

Evolving Growth
德國
使用應用程式 大約1個月

2024年1月31日

We have tried many times to contact Facebook & instagram team to review our case ID 736099217981472 and 1298933490803939 but it is almost many months since we haven't got any answer so we regretfully have to rate you low. i hope this review is read by some one at Facebook and they take necessary action so that we may revise our review.

Brands of PK
阿拉伯聯合大公國
使用應用程式 2個月

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to continue assisting you with a resolution to your current cases.

2024年1月28日

cannot install, always error. reported this with meta but no response and they kick me back to shopify. shipify kicked me back to meta again.

Precious Peanuts
澳洲
使用應用程式 9個月

2023年11月29日

It no longer allows me to access the "Manage Facebook data sharing preference" section, and my campaigns are negatively affected. Nobody can solve the problem.

Bcosmetica | Armonia tra Natura e Scienza | Cosmetici Naturali
義大利
使用應用程式 大約3年
Meta 已回覆 2023年12月15日

2023年12月2日

Every time I get going and making money Facebook says I violated something and I have tried to fight it and they deny me. They don't even tell you why. All my ads were approved and no issues. I wasted time and money working with them. This has happened twice now. Very depressing.

Gigiz Express
美國
使用應用程式 9個月
Meta 已回覆 2023年12月15日

2024年1月5日

Hi, i have a big problem with this app.
Whit this app my FBpixel collect events only if my shop is setting on the defaul domain.

If I set the shop to use my own activity domain (a third party domain), the pixel stop collect event.
Anyone can help me?

I tried to install/reinstall/clean business manager/verify domain/eliminate cookie banner. Nothing worked. I'm disheartened.

Arp Shop
義大利
使用應用程式 大約1個月

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review with detailed feedback!

2024年1月4日

If you are in the UK don't waste your time - its no longer supported at all - you can set it all up in Shopify and on Facebook, but the shop itself will never show. Something to do with our privacy laws. Wasted so much time on this. Just add a disclaimer to the app or better still Shopify - don't make it available to our region?

ArtReview Shop
使用應用程式 大約2個月

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review with detailed feedback!