Facebook & Instagram , 4,653 則評價

• 5% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 16% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年2月7日

Trying to get any support is ridiculous!!! 3 hours yesterday and my issue is still not resolved. The app is preventing my website link on Instagram and Facebook to open. It goes to "Oops page not found". Shopify says it's FB and I can't even open a new chat as it goes back to the one from yesterday with an automated response. Ready to uninstall this if it's not resolved today.

Lady Living Lyme
使用應用程式 大約1個月
Meta 已回覆 2024年2月9日

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

2024年1月28日

cannot install, always error. reported this with meta but no response and they kick me back to shopify. shipify kicked me back to meta again.

Precious Peanuts
澳洲
使用應用程式 9個月
Meta 已回覆 2024年2月2日

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

2024年3月10日

i installed the app to be able to advertise my shopify store on facebook. To do this, I first created a private account as prescribed in the app and then a company account. Unfortunately, I was hardly able to use either of them, as facebook blocked both accounts after just one day and did not reactivate them despite me identifying myself twice. My accounts have now been deactivated and I receive no support from facebook. My plan to pay facebook for my advertising has been prevented, even though I have not violated any guidelines. The facebook algorithms simply do not believe that I am a real human customer.

finanziell-denken.de
德國
使用應用程式 6天
Meta 已回覆 2024年3月15日

2024年1月24日

Terrible. After a wild goose chase with increasingly insane requirements to connect my shopify store to my company instagram my FB account was flagged and locked. To request a review a captcha page populates except that you can't scroll to the bottom of the page to click the submit button so no review. Just a block that will turn into a ban because they have 0 meaningful UI design.

These absolutely bonkers sentences are actually displayed as the supporting reasons they have blocked my account: "We used technology to detect this violation and technology to carry out this decision. Further violations of our Advertising Standards may result in your account being disabled or restricted."

Inconvenient, difficult, and with no level of customer service Meta Facebook and instagram are terrible.

company design co
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Meta 已回覆 2024年1月26日

2024年3月17日

It does not connect to my account at all. It just crashes every time i try and i have reach out to support and nothing can be done from them and i should reach out to Facebook directly and it is so annoying. The App is just not working.

ENCHANTE VOGUE
義大利
使用應用程式 4天
Meta 已回覆 2024年3月21日

2024年3月1日

I am unfortunately going to have to give a one star.

While on the Shopify app. I click on the "Connect Account" button and it doesn't do anything, just collapse the step.

However, on the Shopify website when I click "Connect Account", it opens up the Connect account page but when I click/tap on "Continue as X" it closes the page bit doesn't connect my account. Very infuriating that I can connect my account. Plz fix ASAP as this makes the app unusable.

Tech & Innovation
使用應用程式 4天
Meta 已回覆 2024年3月8日

2023年12月17日

Terrible. Really went downhill. Majority of my products are flagged for "missing size" and will not tag, when they do have sizes and are entered perfectly. Was never like this before. Huge disappintment.

Makenna’s Threads
使用應用程式 接近4年
Meta 已回覆 2023年12月21日

2024年1月5日

Hi, i have a big problem with this app.
Whit this app my FBpixel collect events only if my shop is setting on the defaul domain.

If I set the shop to use my own activity domain (a third party domain), the pixel stop collect event.
Anyone can help me?

I tried to install/reinstall/clean business manager/verify domain/eliminate cookie banner. Nothing worked. I'm disheartened.

Arp Shop
義大利
使用應用程式 大約1個月
Meta 已回覆 2024年1月12日

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review with detailed feedback!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if we can be of further assistance to you:

We'll be sure to follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

2024年1月25日

Useless customer support, unable to connect my shopify to it, and when I DID go through all the account verification it BRICKED MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT FOR "Fraudulent activity" THAT IT FORCED ME TO DO

SaltPixieStudio
使用應用程式 5個月
Meta 已回覆 2024年2月2日

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a detailed review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

We can continue supporting you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

2024年2月11日

Hi. I can't connect my shop to Facebook and Instagram. Every time I try to connect it shows a message saying that something went wrong, please try again. I have been trying for month and no help.

AlexCrafts Handmade