Facebook & Instagram , 4,665 則評價

• 5% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 16% 的評分為 1 顆星
2021年4月30日

I wanted to give this 5 stars but as of today, after Facebook received all my private and company info they simply banned my account without reason. I run 3 stores, 1 was almost completely setup on Facebook, full catalog and the other 2 basic info. Facebook just took the info and deleted the account. How can this be even allowed to happen?

simquility
德國
使用應用程式 5天
2023年2月20日

This was a waste of my time. So hard to use and syncing did nothing. None of my product synced over.

Artistic Inspiration Prints
Meta 已回覆 2023年5月4日

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support].

2022年2月5日

Ya no sé que más hacer para sincronizar shopify con facebook e instagram. Necesito ayuda de soporte.

Tcweb
烏拉圭
2020年9月24日

first it was messing up my pixel data now its firing the pixel twice. this is terrible, you should give people the option to just use the old way of setting up pixel, you people don't care about others frustration they are having with your app, day and night I've been trying to fix this, there is no support, nothing to help!

AeroGlow
使用應用程式 4天
Meta 已回覆 2020年9月25日

Thanks for sharing your feedback! That definitely sounds frustrating, and I get where you're coming from. I'd like to help in anyway that I can. In that regard, I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

2020年10月5日

Can't chose to use only the pixel, no product mapping, no category mapping, the app gets all the description not the seo one. Its a badd app for the final aparence of your instagram store

S3ART Store
西班牙
使用應用程式 4天
Meta 已回覆 2020年10月6日

Thank you for sharing your review and leaving feedback. Merchant feedback is valuable to us as we continue to develop and upgrade our apps for optimal use. I'll be sending you a follow up email shortly to discuss any further comments you have. - Veena, Shopify Support

2023年3月8日

What a pile of garbage.

I just wanted to get my products over onto Instagram. To do this, I needed to create a Facebook account. I'm not on Facebook. I deleted my account 2 years ago. So, I created a new account for the purpose of pulling data to Instagram.

Within minutes my account is suspended. I appeal the decision and I hear back after 24 hours that the suspension is permanent. Great. This was after I created a page for my business and created a username for it.

So after this, I try again. Create a new account, create a new business page on Facebook but can't use the same username as someone already uses it (me!!).

And, as soon as I try and get it linking to Shopify, bang. Account suspended. Now pending review again but not holding my breath.

The most overly complicated, unstable system on the planet. I wont be trying a third time.

Northern Sign Factory
英國
2023年1月14日

Shocking fb restricted my entire business manager from running ads for no reason and the only thing I did was submit 3 ads which all got approved! Now it's permanently restricted and cant be reviewed honestly it doesn't surprise me fb stock is suffering it's not how you should manage a business switching to TikTok.

findmycat
英國
Meta 已回覆 2023年5月4日

Hi There!

[Meta Support].

2022年1月13日

Horrible, I downloaded the app and once I connected my Facebook it did not allow me to create a business manager for no reason at all. So I deleted the app and it wont let me download it into my store again, it states there is an error with the URL. Time is of essence I just subscribed to pay monthly and need to advertise my products. Please fix @Shopify Support

Putts4dough.com
使用應用程式 大約21小時
Meta 已回覆 2022年1月15日

Hi there,

My name is Ashley from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing when it comes to creating a Facebook Business Manager. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Ashley | Shopify Support Specialist

2022年10月21日

I can't even get this app setup much less use it. Right after I install the app, I get an error that reads "Sorry, something went wrong". I talked to support and they got the same error. I've installed and uninstalled numerous times and I still can get passed that error. Even the Shopify support doesn't know what's wrong with it. How is it possible to have such an important app not even load after installation?

Ashberry Woods
使用應用程式 大約18小時
Meta 已回覆 2022年10月25日

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. I understand that you are experiencing an issue with "Your request couldn't be processed"/"Sorry, something went wrong". Our team is already working with Meta to address this error, I will be reaching out to you shortly through emails with more details.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support

2021年3月23日

No se puede descargar la aplicación de facebook, dice que no existe.
¡Por favor resuelvan esto! es un error grave!!!

doffow
智利
使用應用程式 2天
Meta 已回覆 2021年3月30日

¡Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejar tu opinión! Trabajamos muy duro para mejorar la funcionalidad de nuestra aplicación, así que me gustaría investigar un poco más sobre este tema. Te he enviado un correo electrónico para que nos des un poco meas de información. ¡Gracias de antemano! - Jamilah, Soporte de Shopify