Facebook & Instagram , 4,712 則評價

• 5% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 16% 的評分為 1 顆星
2022年2月5日

Ya no sé que más hacer para sincronizar shopify con facebook e instagram. Necesito ayuda de soporte.

Tcweb
烏拉圭
2023年7月29日

Legit all I wanted to do was install a pixel on my store and they somehow managed to make that a pain, it would be better if you had a choice to just install the pixel and not do the store crap. If you just wanna get the pixel on your store do not get it through this app I repeat DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP!

Cushi
使用應用程式 大約23小時
Meta 已回覆 2023年8月18日

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link, so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience:

[Meta Support].

2023年3月8日

What a pile of garbage.

I just wanted to get my products over onto Instagram. To do this, I needed to create a Facebook account. I'm not on Facebook. I deleted my account 2 years ago. So, I created a new account for the purpose of pulling data to Instagram.

Within minutes my account is suspended. I appeal the decision and I hear back after 24 hours that the suspension is permanent. Great. This was after I created a page for my business and created a username for it.

So after this, I try again. Create a new account, create a new business page on Facebook but can't use the same username as someone already uses it (me!!).

And, as soon as I try and get it linking to Shopify, bang. Account suspended. Now pending review again but not holding my breath.

The most overly complicated, unstable system on the planet. I wont be trying a third time.

Northern Sign Factory
英國
2023年1月14日

Shocking fb restricted my entire business manager from running ads for no reason and the only thing I did was submit 3 ads which all got approved! Now it's permanently restricted and cant be reviewed honestly it doesn't surprise me fb stock is suffering it's not how you should manage a business switching to TikTok.

findmycat
英國
Meta 已回覆 2023年5月4日

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support].

2023年6月6日

Let me put it simply : this app sucks.

Impossible to set up, hard to find your way, tons of bugs.

I spent countless hours setting up a store I won't be able to sell from because of a f***ing app

Comfortably Home
法國
使用應用程式 大約24小時
Meta 已回覆 2023年6月14日

Hi there,
Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram
We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.
[Meta Support]

2020年11月14日

App can not connect to my FB page. Submitted 2nd support request after receiving no response to initial support request submitted 3 days ago

Ice Princess Pillows™
Meta 已回覆 2020年11月16日

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I definitely understand how connection issues can be frustrating, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

2022年1月13日

Horrible, I downloaded the app and once I connected my Facebook it did not allow me to create a business manager for no reason at all. So I deleted the app and it wont let me download it into my store again, it states there is an error with the URL. Time is of essence I just subscribed to pay monthly and need to advertise my products. Please fix @Shopify Support

Putts4dough.com
使用應用程式 大約21小時
Meta 已回覆 2022年1月15日

Hi there,

My name is Ashley from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing when it comes to creating a Facebook Business Manager. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Ashley | Shopify Support Specialist

2021年4月30日

I have never in my life experienced more issues with a company than I have when dealing with Facebook and Facebook ads. The new Shopify integrations have been nothing but trouble since they launched. Currently, I am unable to successfully link my Facebook business manager and pixel. Shopify support tried to help but it is a Facebook issue. And of course, Facebook support is no help as usual... Very frustrating. Wish you could just copy and paste your pixel like back in the day. Typical Facebook, making everything 100 times more complicated than it needs to be....

Ellure
使用應用程式 大約20小時
2022年10月21日

I can't even get this app setup much less use it. Right after I install the app, I get an error that reads "Sorry, something went wrong". I talked to support and they got the same error. I've installed and uninstalled numerous times and I still can get passed that error. Even the Shopify support doesn't know what's wrong with it. How is it possible to have such an important app not even load after installation?

Ashberry Woods
使用應用程式 大約18小時
Meta 已回覆 2022年10月25日

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. I understand that you are experiencing an issue with "Your request couldn't be processed"/"Sorry, something went wrong". Our team is already working with Meta to address this error, I will be reaching out to you shortly through emails with more details.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify Support

2021年5月25日

This has been so frustrating to install, i keep going in circles and facebook keeps saying i'm not eligable. My instagram shows my shop but it won't sync with my shopify store. Nobody can help me, spent over an hour on the phone with shopify support and got nowhere. Do better facebook and shopify!

BASH & Confetti Party Co.
加拿大
使用應用程式 大約12小時
Meta 已回覆 2021年5月26日

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Your feedback is extremely valuable and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with installing the channel. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.

Robyn | Shopify