Facebook & Instagram , 4,711 則評價

• 5% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 16% 的評分為 1 顆星
2021年11月22日

App won't allow me to connect to my page, tried uninstalling it and now I can't reinstall it :( PLS HELP!

Milk & Sugar Gem Emporium
美國
使用應用程式 大約11小時
Meta 已回覆 2021年11月24日

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with setting up and installing the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Adil | Shopify

2021年12月10日

This is ridiculous. As a disabled artists I’ve been trying so hard to get my shop connected and I’m getting nowhere with no support.

Lunar Splendor
加拿大
使用應用程式 大約8小時
Meta 已回覆 2021年12月13日

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with setting up the Facebook channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication and see where I can help.

Adil | Shopify

2021年3月16日

It could be so much easier than this... I really dont like the app. Let me just connect my Pixel ID! It worked fine. Now I dont even have any Events on my page.

Das Tree Shirt
德國
使用應用程式 大約7小時
Meta 已回覆 2021年3月18日

Thanks for your feedback. I can definitely see why it is important to ensure your pixel is connected so you can market your business. I will be sending you an email soon to ask for more details on the issues you are currently facing. Looking forward to hearing back. - Anna, Shopify Support

2020年9月18日

are you guys here getting paid by Facebook to put positive reviews here????!!
the app is very bad, the old systeme was easy and very simple now we have to face long loding times and bugy systemes. hate the new app....

Airsmart-euu
法國
使用應用程式 大約4小時
Meta 已回覆 2020年9月18日

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I definitely understand your frustration. If you were experiencing issues, then I'd definitely be interested in investigating them. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

2023年9月17日

el canal de ventas no abre

Manguito
哥倫比亞
使用應用程式 40分鐘
Meta 已回覆 2023年9月22日

¡Hola!

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar una reseña. Si necesita más ayuda, comuníquese con nuestro equipo de soporte comercial a través de este enlace:

Podemos comunicarnos con usted directamente y asegurarnos de que tenga la mejor experiencia posible.

Gracias,
[Meta soporte].

2020年10月29日

I have added the app trying to connect but it could not connect to shopify business manager as I could not transfer ownership of the facebook page that I own to the Shopify Business Manager. Waste of time. At the end my private facebook account has been disabled. I would not use facebook anymore for marketing. I will use google ads instead is much simpler and straightforward.

Respek G
英國
Meta 已回覆 2020年11月2日

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

編輯時間:2020年10月24日

DO NOT INSTALL AT ALL COSTS! Adding the Facebook pixel to my stores used to be easy... now it's impossible due to this app. It 'making things easier' just made things terrible. EDIT: My Facebook account just got banned 2 hours after installing this app. Thanks for messing everything up, I don't know how to run ads anymore. Wow. All my accounts gone.

Feline Fanatica
加拿大
Meta 已回覆 2020年10月26日

Thank you for sharing your review. Shopify changed the pixel location to the Facebook channel to enhance the customer tracking integration between your Shopify store and Facebook. This change will allow for increased control over how you collect customer data and what is collected. I'd like to do everything I can to help you get the pixel working with your Facebook app, and will be following up with an email shortly to discuss next steps. - Veena, Shopify Support

2022年10月19日

No idea what is going on with this but it keeps saying " Your Request Couldn't be Processed". What gives?

Altered Way Rugs
美國
Meta 已回覆 2022年10月20日

Hi there,

My name is William from Shopify support. Thank you for leaving a review about your recent experience with the Facebook channel. What you're experiencing is currently an issue under investigation by Meta and I'll reach out to you to discuss your store specifically.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

編輯時間:2020年9月23日

i cant use my pixel... and do not track view content event...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The Boss ®
巴西
Meta 已回覆 2020年9月24日

2023年2月16日

Einrichten ging einfach und schnell - Geld für eine Ad Schaltung bezahlt - aber das grosse Zucker-Finale kam, mir wurde gleich das FACEBOOK Konto G E S P E R R T - toller Einstieg, für mich nicht besonders vertrauenserweckend, nachdem man alle Daten eingegeben hat.

AUMAKU
德國
使用應用程式 大約1小時
Meta 已回覆 2023年5月4日

Hi!
Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, eine Bewertung abzugeben. Wir entschuldigen uns für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten und möchten Ihnen bei einer Lösung behilflich sein. Bitte kontaktieren Sie unser Business-Support-Team über diesen Link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram, damit wir uns direkt mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen und sicherstellen können, dass Sie die bestmögliche Erfahrung machen.

Danke schön,