Facebook & Instagram , 4,565 則評價

• 5% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 16% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年1月16日

Excited to get started selling on these platforms! META was very helpful getting me set up!

Blush Boutique And Tanning
使用應用程式 大約1年

Hi there!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

2024年1月31日

I would always recommend FB & instagram before any. Everything about this app and platform are so user friendly and is worth having . never had an issue that was over looked or fixed .

Healthy living
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Meta 已回覆 2024年2月2日

2023年11月17日

I'm happy to give this app a well deserved 5 star review. After a disappointing experience with a my agency, I returned to this app and was surprised of all the new features. Its AI especially was a nice surprise and my ads outperformed the agency's ones.

The support from Nadav was awesome and added to my positive experience.
His responsiveness and expertise added tremendous value to my use of the app, making the transition very easy.

BARBERUS
以色列
使用應用程式 3年多
Meta 已回覆 2023年11月20日

2024年1月13日

It an Excellent platform to expose your business! we are very satisfied.

Light of Harmony Candles
使用應用程式 大約2年

2024年1月25日

We consistently get good results from our Facebook & Instagram advertising.

bellacaribe
使用應用程式 接近2年
Meta 已回覆 2024年2月2日

2023年12月24日

This is actually a really good. Ive started doing the marketing and its going good already. You should sign up. and it doesn't cost

Novelty
使用應用程式 21天
Meta 已回覆 2023年12月29日

2024年1月14日

i want more reactions as a business he need to do more

Michel Be Shop
使用應用程式 12個月

2024年1月13日

Only problem I'm Having and wish get resolved is connecting my ingstagram as well but the app works well.

Lit 4 Life Apparel
使用應用程式 大約1個月

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers! If you need any additional assistance from us with connection,
contact the Business Support team via this link:

2024年1月4日

I had to complete the process which took a few days, but PayPal Rep Charles Veasey helped me complete the process. So thankful for his help.

Dee Gifts Co. LLC
使用應用程式 4個月
Meta 已回覆 2024年1月12日

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

2023年11月30日

a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it is pretty slick!

Golden Tippet Fly Co.