Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Langefels Equipment Co LLC

Are they crazy? The update in November basically lets Facebook take over your store. They have access to everything you do and your customers. I am not only deleting them from Shopify but I am deleting my personal account also.

MODERN ALL

I cannot seem to reinstall the app onto my store after deleting to resolve a problem. Before deleting the app, I was notified that I could reinstall the app at any time in the future so I don't understand why I cannot reinstall the app into my store again.

October 20, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Lynda Store

Está aparecendo o erro: "Um problema técnico impediu o carregamento da página. Recarregue, visite outra página no Facebook ou tente novamente mais tarde." Com isso eu não consigo configurar o pixel na minha loja

Blood Pressure Watch

Yesterday The app just stopped working, I could not log into my account. Today I installed it and now it is not possible to install it again... Really Bad experience with Facebook App! And there is no information whether from FB nor from Shopify what is the cause and how the problem could be solved.

October 19, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the unexpected issues you faced with the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Brønn

What I did not enjoy about this app is that it's completely and utter useless. Won't connect. After trying a 100 times from different browsers and checking if my business page settings was ok, I checked the app in app store to see if someone had experienced similar issues. Indeed they had. For weeks. If your integration don't work, please have the decency to notify us or take it down until the issues are fixed.

October 19, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the connecting to the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Babies Escape In Style

This suck so bad... facebook support team need help none of them knows what they are doing.. this app suck so bad... I used to love shopify but i am now thinking of another platform ... I am losing so much money with this app of facebook i ask for shopify help and i get a respond when im sleeping this suck ! ugh

October 18, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Chic Oz Couture

During setup Instagram business bccount cannot be detected. What is the reason? It's already owned by the business manager. Please help.

October 18, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel specifically on-boarding Instagram. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up line of communication and get this issue resolved.

Wellness Mod

This thing causes depression. Avoid it.
I remove the Facebook sales channel. It became a nightmare, very depressing to find yourself violating, restricted, warned, threatened to lock down your business for no reason, very routine, no support, even support team doesn't know how to fix..You will just receive some links take you to no where.. a lot of confusions, and more of time wasted. And finally, depression to the extent I don't want my eyes to see this mess in front of me. I try to remove business manager but I cannot, and the support team cannot even help.

October 15, 2021

Hello,

Jacky here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jacky | Shopify

28 Black USA

Facebook orders do not sync and integrate with the Shopify platform. Facebook confirms the order has been placed, but nothing shows up on the Shopify end. I used to love the Shopify platform, but recently it has been nothing but a nightmare. After reading hundreds of forums and spending countless hours, still no response from the Shopify support. We all would appreciate some help before we change to another platform.

October 15, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel, specifically the orders. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need, so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up line of communication and get this issue resolved.

Ludry

L'application ne fonction plus correctement depuis le gros bug de facebook.
L'application n'est plus reconnu bizarre.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25