Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Teufels.shop

Location Germany

Ich habe die App vor 2 Tagen installiert und will sie auf gar keinen Fall schlecht reden, nur funktioniert das wichtigste leider nicht, ich kann keine Werbung schalten. Es erscheint jedes Mal folgende Fehlermeldung: Es gibt 1 Fehler mit dieser Aktivität: Aufgrund eines Problems auf Seiten von Facebook konnte deine Aktivität nicht veröffentlicht werden. Versuche es in einigen Minuten erneut. Vielleicht kann der Support mir helfen. Wenn das Problem behoben wird, gibts auch 5 Sterne. Wenn nicht, dann ist die App nutzlos und wird wieder gelöscht. mit freundlichen Grüßen
Peter

CARL HAUSER

Location Hong Kong SAR

After receiving the application, we reviewed the e-commerce account. We have determined that the account does violate our e-commerce feature access requirements and therefore your store is not shown to potential customers. But what didn't show up

May 20, 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with your commerce account. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can help address this concern.

Jason | Shopify

SITUS Design & Goods

Cannot get past the last step, continues to say that i'm already connected when i'm not. It's a real headache

April 28, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William from the Marketplaces support team at Shopify, thanks for taking the time to review our app. The error you are describing requires troubleshooting on an individual level so I'll reach out to discuss those details with you directly.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

LUXEADORE.CO

Can someone please help? I have been trying to link my shop to Facebook and I'm not having any luck.

April 12, 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing connecting your account. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

THE CO-OP

handy app although it becomes frustrating when FB filters out products due to trigger words that they don't allow through their political correctness. this is a frustration

April 4, 2022

Hi there!

Charlotte here with Shopify Support. Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. Although we at Shopify have no control over how Facebook filters products and product content based on their guidelines, I would be happy to reach out to you via email to help guide you in the right direction, and answer any questions you may have. I want to ensure you can make the most out of our app.

I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Charlotte | Shopify Support

Attacking the Clock Racing

App is great when it works. However, for some reason, the Facebook app has disconnected my site and will not let me reconnect my account. Even though I type in my password and it directs to Facebook, it still says to reconnect. I can still see my shop with products on my FB/IG pages but I cannot utilize any of the functions to create ads with the products. I need assistance, please.

March 29, 2022

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear that your account is not reconnecting properly - something sounds off here for sure. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see how I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

CIBLOSS boutique

Bonjour j'ai un message d'erreur qui dis que qu'il à une erreur dans ma configuration mais impossible d'identifier l'erreur pourquoi?

ajresale

Im giving three stars becuase I can not get in touch with someone from Facebook and it is near impossible to get a response. I am really curious on the payments side of things with Facebook as the app is telling me I have to sign up with PayPal in order for my products to keep showing up through the app. On the other hand, the app is awesome and works great for small Businesses. The Marketing and everything else about it is a 4.8 out of 5. If I could just have someone reach out to me in regards to getting the payments figured out, that would be awesome.

February 11, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you are facing with contacting Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

Adil | Shopify

Cloud Tech Store

Hello. How i can install Facebook channel for second time beacause i was deleted it in first time? The message is : There’s no page at this address

February 7, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

Adil | Shopify

EMIRAGEM Beauty

It works, but it does not connect to the add manager from Facebook. I Have to run it directly from Facebook.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18