Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

TROPIC WAY

Cuidado con la instalación del píxel de vinculación de esta app, entra en conflicto con la cuenta publicitaria personal de Facebook, te deshabilitan la cuenta definitivamente al detectar 2 píxel de datos a un mismo dominio y no te permiten revisar la solicitud para poder restaurarla ni apelar el problema, no permite anunciarte desde la página de empresa y automáticamente te desvincula los anuncios de Instagram, el único soporte técnico de Facebook "www.facebook.com/business/help/support" lo gestiona otra empresa y no pueden solucionar absolutamente ningún problema, esa es la atención al cliente de "Facebook" donde no saben porque te han deshabilitado la cuenta y tampoco pueden hacer nada, parece de comedia, estoy arrepentido y no la recomiendo. Espero Shopify lo tenga en cuenta por que destrozan tu cuenta de fb y por consiguiente las ventas, me ha hecho más daño que un malware, no deberían permitirlo, Mucho Cuidado.

roxquality

This app is totaly bullshit.For 2 days I tried to connect my facebook account page, also Business manager account and Shopify tell me that my account don't ran ads or any other reason that is wrong.Also I have to dezinstall all time to reconnect .Bad!!

June 9, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. Facebook has many moving parts and if there are missing permissions on a Facebook account, it can cause issues with the connection. I'm going to look into this more to see exactly where the issue is and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication so I can try to get you up and running.

Lab & Co

What's the point? I try to connect via Shopify to Facebook utilising this ad. I have attempted so many times that I am uninstalling once again in order to see if that will fix the issue but I will not hold my breath!
This is not a rare problem but attempting to rectify as an end user & store owner has a massive impact on business and the working day.

June 9, 2021

Hi there!

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you've been having with getting connected - there are many moving parts to the Facebook Channel so I'm going to look into this further to find out the issue, and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can get you up and running.

Wei Joyeria

It is very frustrating, Instagram approved my store but shopify keeps saying that it is not eligible, nobody gives me an answer, everything is message circles with nothing clear, without a solution I have days with the problem and nobody solves

June 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I know there's a lot of moving parts to the world of e-commerce and I've sent you an email to help you with the next steps to getting this cleared up. Looking forward to hearing from you! | Jake, Support Specialist

Francfranc Hong Kong

Nightmare
1) Some of our active products with stock does not appear in our Facebook catalog
2) For products which are inactive / out of stock, still showing 'available' on our catalog.

June 2, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the product catalog. I will be following up with you through email to make sure we get this solved for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to chatting with you! Luke | Shopify Support

Antique Jewellery Online

This app has stopped working: Avoid at all costs until fixed. I have just used Socialhead's version and it was a piece of cake to set up and get working, with exceptional instant tech support . I spent too many hours going round in circles and had to draw the line somewhere - Look at the feedback for this app and you'll understand.

May 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Marcus, Shopify Support

Lexura

My business and personal ad account is being restricted without any reason. i was running ads and after 4 days my business ad account was restricted without any warning. facebook's AI system system totally sucks. im not able to appeal they asked me to verify my business i have provided them documents and now showing me in review. i hope their system will verify in next 2 to 3 years

May 27, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. I can understand that experience would be frustrating. I will be following up with you through email to get some more context that I can share with our development team. Looking forward to chatting with you! Spencer | Support Specialist

Bags by Sumageza

I had installed the Businessmaster account and connected to my Facebook account and anything went wrong, which I am not aware of what it was. I had to identify myself, which I did, but I never received an answer on many requests I wrote to Facebook. Nothing. I contacted Shopify, but I was told to contact Facebook. That I repeatedly did without getting any response. Absolutely disappointing and frustrating behavior, no clou of customer and user orientation. So I deleted everything connected to Facebook channel.

May 27, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. We do our best to help out with in any way we can. I will be following up with you through email to share some additional modes of contact that can help when getting in touch with Facebook. Looking forward to chatting with you! Spencer | Support Specialist

BASH & Confetti Party Co.

This has been so frustrating to install, i keep going in circles and facebook keeps saying i'm not eligable. My instagram shows my shop but it won't sync with my shopify store. Nobody can help me, spent over an hour on the phone with shopify support and got nowhere. Do better facebook and shopify!

May 26, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Your feedback is extremely valuable and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with installing the channel. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.

A.R.G. Clothing

I think this is by far one of the worst apps ever. Somehow facebook declined all my products due to availability. Apparantly my products are still protected with a storefront password (which is not the case cause my webshop is open). Neither shopify or facebook seem to be able to shed a light on this. The only anwser im getting is : we dont support the app. Which is possible, but who does then?

May 26, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. There are definitely elements of the Facebook Channel that Shopify can support so I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.