Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Grind Over Doubt

I used this app to help set up a customer friendly base for my brand; easy to nav, great instructs for basic understanding to how the business world works. I enjoy how detailed and streamlined the app is across multiple platforms for the ultimate goal which is sales.

Undercover Sleepwear and Lingerie

Rather easy to use even if you are not very proficient with IT
An easy learning experience
Would recomment it

MORRIS

With the facebook app you have everything very comfortable and easy to use. I recommend it to all people so that you have more possibilities to publicize your products.

Imani Expressions

Lots of steps to go through. I dont like how i had to scroll through all countries to get to US to set up marketing but overall good experience

Posture Good

Setup was easy. Why are you asking me to review it before I got a chance to use it? Also what's with the character limit?

•SieLayStyLe•

It is one of the most effective sales channels if it is not the MOST as it is generating sales and creating the right exposure to increase demand

Harvest Moon Seafood

very helpful heled me set up my account. looking forward to gettting more sales using this site. we will continue to manage and adjust as needed.

TENDER WIDE

i think this appit is better for help the others to growing the business and take the business very easly and fast

TopKinder Shop

I use this application to help me grow my business, to increase sales from the traffic brought to the site.

Your-PetsHeaven

It's good but I still haven't gotten used to it. I think it can be made more user friendly because the installation can be a little bit confusing