Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

True Country Living

I have not started using the app yet but so far I have no issues that's why I gave it 5 stars. I don't know what else you want me to say.

Creative Robotz

Its pretty self explanatory I enjoyed the accessibility. The First Time I attempted to connect FB and Insta profiles to my store it was a hassle to say the least this time around it was very user friendly.

Riverside Candle Studio

Setting up the Facebook channel was an easy process. Each step was clearly defined. The process was really fast.

StyledbyMeecia

It was an easy set up and allows me to be able sell and promote my products on instagram and facebook.

Happy Hippie Haul

I used the app and is easy and convenient to use. Installed in 5 minutes and run quickly. I enjoy using this app

499dealstore.pk

i want to promote my website through facebook channel so kindly please do some help to more customers

oculus security

Facebook ads are very understandable if you read the frequently asked section they should answer most of your questions in that section.

Scootera | Dualtron UK

Looking forward to using the Facebook Integration for retargeting website visitors and abandoned checkouts. Looking forward to providing checkouts using the Facebook and Messenger channels, allowing customers a faster checkout, wherever they are.

SANOZO™

Easy to use and very simple. Very good to get more customers and good to show and advertise all your products.

Allmyketo

Thanks for your help in helping me setting up this facebook channel! Particular thanks to Kelvin which found my issue

February 17, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I've taken the time to check your ticket history, and it seems our support team has reached out and resolved your Pixel issue. I'm sending you a follow up email now! I look forward to your reply. - Abdalla, Shopify Support