Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Valentini Garage Works

Just starting using this feature and looking forward to learning more about it as I use it more often.

Charter for Compassion

There's a lot going on. Which is good and bad! It seems like the app expect you to already know a lot before you get to use it. It's an uphill learning curve, which again, it's exciting and sort of overwhelming at the same time.

Great White Gifts

I was concerned about needing to setup everything but it only took a few mouse clicks. Good job, it seemed pretty seemless.

Polar Vibes

I use this app to sell my products, it works well, just wish it was a bit less to follow in order to make it happen

charlosynoli

The Fb add is easy to configure and conect to your shopify account. The problem is with the facebook bussines account itself.

Wefail

To be honest I'm not really sure what I'm doing right now as FB shops linking to my Shopify store are new to me. It'd be good to see a little video that explains how all of this cross-posting works but I'll figure it out once the app's approved for me. *Edit* I see now that there's a video once I get beyond this review. :)

tagla

I used this app to help me link my shop platform to Facebook. I really like how easy it links to all the relative shop links already built in my platform. It would be great if it went even faster.

The 7th Avenue

It was easy to set-up, user-friendly. There were no issues with connecting social platforms and catalog

Miranda Chaney Petite Wear

The set up was easy. For some reason, it deactivates itself sometimes from my shopify store and has to be set up all over again. I'm assuming that's whenever more products are added to your shop's store.

Halo’s London

haven't used enough, but so far so good. review request is slightly premature. integrates products easily on Facebook and Instagram stores